Chapter 10 Part 5 - Pirate Attack

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

Important note - Before I start the part. I want to say... thank you all so much for all the support and love you gave to this fanfic. I'm willing to admit, it is not one of my best works as I was getting rather tired at the end, but thanks again for the comments and the help you offer me. I explain more, but you guys just want me to just get on with it. So, here! Enjoy!

They see the enemies sailing away as much as possible. Much to the heroes' reliefs as they put down their weapons and Ena stares at Kokichi's bloody rapier in horror. However, the mischievous prince just shrugs it off as he puts away his rapier.

He proudly says, "Alright! Time to clean up the blood!"

"Ahem... milord..." Ena stuttered, which Kokichi gives her a stare.

Not just any stare... an rather uneasy stare that is looking deep into her soul. Ena backs away while Kokichi goes back to his usual smiley expression as he yells out, "Lorene Kingdom! Here we come!"

"Yay!" Everyone cheered except for Ena and Shuichi, who just look at each other, than look back at Kokichi worryingly.

"Shuichi... correct?" Ena whispered to him.

"Yeah, why?" Shuichi replied quietly.

"Please... please look after the prince," Ena begged him, "I am deeply worry for his mental state."

"Honestly... Same..." Shuichi agreed as they continue on heading on to the enemy's kingdom and finally end the war once and for all.

A/N - Finally! The end of part 1! Thank god! I can move on to other shit and stuff. Not that I don't enjoy writing for this... I'm just hitting writer's block and updating as much as I can, so that's why the chapters are pretty lacklustre.

That's why I'm planning on having a co author to help me with Part 2. Any help is good help to improve the story and the supports. Regardless, thank you for sticking with me by the end and I hope to see you guys again in Part 2, my guild. Aqua out!