Chapter 5 - The Runaway Theives part 1

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

The group continue their walk until Kaede, who is riding her pegasus, sees a small village and smiles.
"Look guys!" Kaede called out, "A village!"
"HeY lOoK gUyS!" Kokichi mocking Kaede while doing a chicken dance, "A ViLlAgE!"
"... Not funny, Ouma!" Kaede called out on his mockery on her.
"NoT FuNnY, OuMa!" Kokichi continued to mock her.
"Stop it!" Kaede shouted, "Kirumi... do something!"

"Master, stop it," Kirumi told him off, "We have more important matters to do then mocking each other,"
"Aww, you're no fun, mummy," Kokichi said, which annoys Kirumi a little bit.
"...Anyways... we should get going," Kirumi said.
"...Hey, hey... what... is that village?" Chiaki asked them while being carried by Kaito.
"That's Vierville," Kirumi told her, "It's a busy town where there are many traders and unique resources from other continents,"
"Awesome! We can buy some new weapons!" Kaito cheered.
"And we can sleep as much as we want..." Himiko yawned, "Walking to the village would be a pain, though..."
"I'll gladly carry you, lady Himiko!" Tenko offered.
"No," Himiko rejected her.
"Gah! Himiko! Why?!"

"Do... do you want to ride my pegasus?" Kaede asked her.
"Yes!" Himiko quickly replied as she rushes to go on top of the pegasus and starts sleeping.
"That... was fast," Kaede said.
"Yea..." Shuichi agreed, "Let's just go and rest up,"
"Agreed," Kirumi nods, "Chiaki, can you walk?"
"..." She paused for a second before she says, "... I have some energy, so sure,"
"That's good," Kaito said as he gently puts Chiaki down.
"Atua said we should go to the town before any reinforcements come," Angie told them.
"Wow! For a crazy lady, you're right!" Kokichi pointed.

"Oh, shut up, you degenerate!" Tenko told him off.
"No, you shut up!" Kokichi told her off.
"Stop!" Kirumi yelled at both of them, "Let's just go already!"
"...Fine," Both Tenko and Kokichi said as the group continues walking.

Kaito's eyes suddenly widen a bit and start coughing a bit into his mouth, which Shuichi turns around and asks, "You okay?"
"Y-Yeah... I'm coming!" Kaito told him.
"...Okay..." Shuichi said as he walks away with a suspicious look on his face.

Kaito looks at his hand, which is covered in his blood.
"Shit... I... I... if I help that annoying prince, I might be blessed with a cure if I meet up with his ancestor or something like that if I'm lucky..." Kaito muttered as he wipes the blood off his mouth, cleans his hand with tissue, throws it on the ground and runs away, "Oi! Wait for me!"

A/N - I hope it's worth the wait and if it does, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!