Chapter 7 Part 7 - The Plagued Village

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

Kokichi slashes through the infected villagers and monsters with his rapier, where he is completely cover in blood, but he didn't care as he rushes towards Crimson.
"Hey! You!" Kokichi called out loudly, making him turn around to the prince, "That halberd... that's... that's... my brother's..." Kokichi growled at him.

He glares at Crimson with hateful eyes... a look that is pure and utter hatred as he clutches his rapier and says, "... You're the one who killed him during that invasion... didn't you?"
"... I have nothing to say to you," Crimson replied vaguely.
"So you did..." Kokichi gritted his teeth as he points his rapier at him and looks down on the ground.

He smirks and suddenly, looks up with widen eyes with bloodlust in his eyes.
"I'll just tear your fucking head from your shoulders and hang it from the Rarus Empire!" Kokichi yelled at him.

Kokichi dashes to Crimson as he jumps into the air and clashes his rapier at Crimson, who blocks his attack with his shield. The young prince stands back as he strikes him again, but he blocks his second attack. Crimson readies his halberd and swings it, but Kokichi ducks down.

Finally, Kokichi gets up and slashes his armour upwards... but...
"Wha-What the hell?!" Kokichi thought once he notices there's no scratch on his armour, "N-No way!"

Crimson kicks him in the stomach, causing him to fly into the nearest burning house. Kokichi, now having a bleeding forehead and having a few noticeable burn marks. He struggles to get up when Crimson suddenly steps on his stomach, causing him to cough up blood.
"Gah!" Kokichi gasped as some of his blood stained his clothes.
"... I do not wish for your death, young prince," Crimson told him as he raise his halberd, "But I do not have a choice in this..."

Suddenly, a burst of thunder strikes at Crimson, who got hit, but barely put a dent on his armour. The mysterious general turns around and sees Shuichi, who is glaring at him while holding a yellow spell book.
"... Stay away from him..." Shuichi told him off.
"..." Crimson stayed quiet as he turns around.

"... No... Shuichi... r... run..." Kokichi muttered before his blood lost is slowly draining his conscious away.
"... You're a fool to believe you have any hope to defeat me..." Crimson told the blue-haired Mage, "Let's see how long will that recklessness last..."

"... If it means saving Kokichi..." Shuichi said as he closes his eyes, and suddenly opens them with a determined look to them, "Then so be it..."

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!