Tenko X Angie - Rank C 1/2

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

Tenko - Ha Yey! (Swindling Her Sword)
Angie - Why, Hello there, Tenko
Tenko - Ah! What the heck Angie!?
Angie - Mm? Whatever are you talking about, Tenko?
Tenko - I was training to get stronger! Of course, someone like you wouldn't understand.
Angie - ... I don't get it... I mean, why not just laid back and let someone else fight for you.

Tenko - I'm a retainer and heiress to the Chabashira house. All of my family trained to be strong to protect the main family; the Yumeno noble family.
Angie - Mmm... we don't have that where I'm from. Everybody serves me and there wasn't any point to train hard, so I just laid back and such.
Tenko - Naturally. Let me guess, it's that Atua god you keep talking about?

Angie - Exactly!
Tenko - ... Why am I not surprised? Where I'm from, I learn how to wield a blade before I even learn how to write. That's how it is in my family's territory.
Angie - Interesting. Atua told me your ways are way too barbaric!
Tenko - What?! Nobody insults my family name and gets away with it!
Angie - Oh look at that! Atua told me heal some folks! Bye! (Runs away)
Tenko - C-Come back here! (Chases after her)

A/N - Yep, I sort of referenced Felix's line with his C-Support with the main character in Three Houses. Yes, I will also split the support into half from now on just like Three Houses does.

Yes, I had the game for a week now, got addicted and finished Golden Deer Route just two days ago as well as finishing half of the Blue Lions Route (Before the timeskip). Yeah, I play very fast, it's just in my nature to complete things fast. Before you ask, I married Claude in my Golden Deer Route and in Blue Lions, it's a competition between Ashe, Felix or Dimitri.

But anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this support because next week, will be the start for Chapter 7. I hope you guys have a good day and leave a comment below. Aqua out!