10. CAN'T FLIRT

Now Playing: MUSE, Resistance

"Get out of my house!!" dad yelled, pointing at the door "Dad quit it!!" Grace called back as Chris walked towards the door, flipping dad off "He's not to be acquainted with us anymore!" dad yelled and she walked to Chris' side "If you can't love your son for being himself, then forget me and soon enough forget Jordan too!!" Grace yelled.

PD(police department), Morning

GRACE SIGHED. They were waiting outside the police department after a call they got from Jace and Clary that they needed help "Someone called for backup?" Izzy asked when the two stopped in front of them "Yeah, what took you guys so long?" Jace asked and Alec scoffed "Funny I was going to ask you the same" he spoke scoffing and Grace rolled her eyes.

"It's complicated" he replied "We found the cup," Clary said and Grace looked at her, eyebrows raised "The cup?" Izzy asked, asking the question Alec and Grace wanted to ask as well "Yeah but then we lost it" Clary replied dropping her hands from her hips.

"This is a disaster," Alec said "No, a demon is a disaster this is an inconvenience," Jace said looking around the police station "We just need a plan," Jace said and Grace frowned at the boy.

"What about a glamour?" Izzy asked hands on her hips "We already tried that... Valentine's people will notice us" Jace spoke tiredly "Could Magnus Bane portal us inside?" Clary asked and Grace shook her head "No, he can only portal people to places he has been to" she said and just then Clary's phone rung. She groaned and picked it up before walking further away.

Inside PD, Later

THE GROUP OF LIGHTWOODS AND BLACKSTORM MOVED AHEAD. They walked into the police station stopping a few feet away from a lady sitting at her desk "Will you be the distraction?" Alec asked Izzy who shook her head "No I decided to grow up remember... And I don't think any of us" she motioned to herself and Grace "Is her type" 

Grace frowned "You never know" she spoke under her breath "Okay," Alec said adjusting his jacket "Don't worry it's good practice," she said winking at Grace who looked away. Izzy started to unbutton his shirt "What're you doing?" Alec asked his sister who rolled her eyes.

"I'm unbuttoning your shirt what does it look like I'm doing?" she replied and then rolled her eyes "It's easy," she said as Alec buttoned up his shirt and looked at Grace as she gave him a thumbs up to encourage him. Alec walked to her "Hey" he began fiddling with his jacket and putting on his best smile "Can I help you?" the woman asked boringly looking at the boy.

"Yeah, uh, you come here often?" Grace snorted hiding her face in her hands dozing out of the conversation as Izzy took the card from Alec and Grace pulled him off the desk "Sorry, he's off his meds"she told the lady as they left and Alec scoffed at her words.