14. BLACKSTORM BLOOD

Now Playing: Halsey, Castle

"One rule I need you to remember" dad showed his children a finger "One solid rule" he pressed "Justice is a word born from the Blackstorm bloodline. So your actions must be based on that thing. Justice," he said "Am I clear?" he asked. The two nodded.

"Even if it gets your head on a platter, hold your head up"

Outside Institute, Night

"DAD?" Grace muttered just as Hodge muttered "John?"

The man walked forward slowly and fell on his knees looking at Grace and smiling before falling down unconscious. Gasping, she ran to him with Hodge inspecting his wounds "We need to get him inside" Hodge said and she nodded in agreement, looking worriedly at the man, caressing her father's cheek. 

(a/n no Hodge isn't caressing John's cheek Jesus lol)

Control Room

HER FEET CARRIED HER THROUGH THE CONTROL ROOM. She completely ignored the inquisitor, something odd for someone like her. She ran into her brother's arms who stopped her and held her by the shoulders as she panted "Woah, Grace what is it?" he asked and she breathed looking at him "Dad.." Grace began and his eyes widened "What? Dad what?" he asked shaking her. The twins didn't really get along with their father but family is family regardless.

"He's here," Grace said and he nodded eyes wide "Take me to him" she nodded and grabbed his arm running off, an arm stopping her alfway. Grace looked up to see Alec "Infirmary... Go," she told Chris and he nodded glancing at Alec.

"What?" she asked annoyed "About what happened with my rune..." he began and she raised a hand silencing him "You don't mess with your Parabatai, Alec. You messed up. You weakened your bond. You betrayed your brother. You know I got mad at you for all the shit with Lydia because you're putting your own feelings in the trash and because I know you know how I feel but this is the lowest of the low Alec. End of discussion" Grace spoke and took off after her brother not looking back.

Alec lowered his gaze, heart skipping a few beats at her words. Did he know how much he'd hurt her? No. Did he know how she felt for him? Yes. Because he felt the exact same way for her.

Institute Office, Later

As soon as Grace left John's room she walked to the room Izzy was held at. She stopped in her tracks and hid behind a wall when she saw Alec coming out of the room. I cannot face him right now, she thought and slowly and carefully walked into Izzy's room.

"Hey," she said and moved to hug Grace "Hey, how are you?" Grace asked her looking at her face "Been better" Izzy replied and nodded in Grace's direction "I heard your dad returned" Grace nodded "Yeah, unfortunately, he's unconscious. He has many deep wounds that need to be healed"