38. REVENGE

Now Playing: Royal Blood, I Only Lie When I Love You

"GRACE! WAKE UP, GRACIE!" a voice yelled and Grace groaned, her eyes snapping open to a worried Chris and Jace whose eyes glowed golden along with Chris' "Thank God!" Chris said pulling her in a hug followed by Jace who hugged both of the twins. Her arms raised and extended around both of their backs as she hugged them back.

They pulled back and Chris smiled as she reached down to her wound to see it halfway healed, and understood it must have been due to her iratze and the pure angel blood the three shared. They helped Grace stand up and instantly, she remembered how she got into that position.

"Jonathan, it's Sebastian" Grace spoke and Jace softly nodded "We know, he tried to take the mortal mirror but long story short, that wasn't it" she instantly frowned and he frowned before answering "It's lake Lyn" he answered.

Getting back upstairs, the two brothers led Grace to the infirmary, where she'd be properly healed. Then two arms wrapped around her making her groan and she looked down at the red hair that had attached to her.

"You're okay" Clary spoke and Grace nodded "I'm good, but can you be a little more gentle with my torso please?" she asked smiling and she released Grace looking at her. The blonde smiled at her friend and Clary looked at the torn shirt that revealed Grace's wound. She sighed relieved before hugging the blonde again.

The two Lightwood children approached and Izzy joined the hug frowning at her friend sadly and then smiling. The moment the two released themselves Grace was pulled in the arms of Alec, who kissed her head furiously "Thank the angel" he spoke.

Institute, Later

"WHERE-OH-WHERE IS SIMON?" the Seelie queen asked as Clary, Jace, Alec, Izzy, Grace, and Chris entered the room "Your Highness, what an unpleasant surprise" Clary spoke bitterly "I'm sure she didn't mean to-" Alec began but got cut off by Jace.

"I'm sorry Alec, but I agree with Clary," he said, his eyes glaring daggers at the woman "Your majesty is this one of your little games?" Jace asked "The institute called an emergency meeting of the Downworld council. I represent the downworld" she said and Chris' eyes turned to look at Magnus.

"Magnus is this true?" he asked but Magnus turned his head elsewhere "From now on when you need something from the downworld you shall address me Mr Herondale" she spoke her eyes turning to Chris "Such is the nature of our new agreement"

"Your Highness, Valentine believes that the institute has the Mortal mirror and he is not going to leave the city without it. I'd like the downworld's help to locate him" Alec stated arm crossed behind him "In order to capture him so he might escape once again?" the queen asked "In order to execute him, so this threatening finally ends" the queen slightly shook her head "Why should we believe you?"

"I understand why you doubt my intentions after what happened with the soul sword and for that I'm sorry. But I founded this council to make things more transparent between the downworld and the Clave" Alec spoke and the queen looked at him.