17. BROTHERS

Now Playing: TNBH, Paradise

Magnus' Apartment

"MAGNUS! HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN? A HUNDRED, A HUNDRED FIFTY YEARS?" Camille asked walking into Magnus' home "One hundred thirty-eight. Oddly, I haven't missed you" he replied crossing his arms.

"Of course, you have my love," Camille said turning to him, Chris tensing making Grace smirk at her brother's jealousy "Okay, you two can catch up later, now we have to find the Book of the White" Chris said coldly "You will get the Book of the White but not without payment. You of all people should understand that" Camille said turning to Magnus who nodded "Of course. And what is it that you require?" Camille smirked in response.

"A clean record," she said and Simon spoke up "She wants a writ for turning me into a vampire," Simon said crossing his arms "And we need you to make it" Clary added, "I thought I was done with you" Magnus smiled and she glared "We'll never be done with each other"

"I'm gonna call for backup," Izzy said and nodded for Grace to follow.

Later

"HEY!" Alec said entering Magnus' home "Hey!" Izzy and Grace both said and the latter nodded for him to follow only to come across Magnus kissing Camille and Chris coming in before anyone could stop him.  He looked down but didn't speak.

"Where's the book?" Alec asked as Grace took hold of Chris' hand "Well this is awkward" Magnus said looking at Chris with guilt written on his face "I have the book" Camille said "And she kindly offered it in exchange for her freedom" Magnus tried to smile.

"And her freedom requires a liplock?" Grace asked coldly her free hand turning into a fist and a cold glare covering her face while her hand made sure to pass a warm feeling to her brother. Alec saw Grace's and her brother's situation and walked forward "We don't negotiate with prisoners"

"Prisoner? I might disagree... you see I'm your only chance in saving the world" Camille stated "You need me" she said as Magnus tried to gain Chris' attention "You certainly have a type don't you Magnus?" Camille asked looking at Chris "He's cute... Too bad it won't last" she said looking at Chris "Say that again and you won't last" Grace hissed and Alec grabbed her free hand "I don't have time for this" Alec cut Camille who was ready to speak "Where's Clary?" he asked. Magnus pointed inside still looking at Chris.

Later

"WOW YOU HAVE A LOT OF BOOKS," Alec said as the group walked into Camille's library "I have a lot of time on my hands" she replied and a man came closer to them "Welcome home madame Belcourt," he said and Grace looked around "This place creeps me out," Izzy said "I second that," the blonde said raising her hand as if she was in class "Yep," Alec and Chris said "Let's check the perimeter" Alec suggested "Good idea," Magnus said as they looked around the room and then split up.