Chapter 7

**Emily's Pov**

At 10:00 I hopped into the shower getting ready for my day today. Once I hopped out, I blow dried my hair and then put it into a french braid. I decided to keep it simple today and wore jean shorts with a black crop top and a flannel tied around my waist. Zach texted me their address and by now it's 10:45. I grabbed my penny board and slipped on my vans. I walked outside and started skating to their address.

One thing that everyone should know is that I don't drive. I have my license, but when I'm on the road everyone needs to stay off of the road. I saw the house coming into view and decided to hop off of my board since I needed some more content for today.

"Hi guys, so today I'm hanging out with some people and hopefully they'll help me with my video today. I know you guys have been asking about my big surprise coming. But, that's for the next video so I'll see you guys in a bit." By the time I was done filming I was at their front door about to knock.

I knocked three times and heard loud banging inside of the house and then heard footsteps coming to the door. The door swung open to reveal a happy looking Jonah who immediately pulled me into a hug. The boys came out from wherever they were and started saying hi and pulling me into hugs. Zach's hug lasted the longest and the boys noticed so they started coughing very loudly.

"How about we show you around the house," Daniel asked while grabbing my hand and not waiting for an answer. To say that their house is nice is an understatement, it is incredible.

"And now we're back to my favorite spot, the kitchen." Zach said while keeping his eyes on me while I looked around the kitchen.

"So you said that you need to film a video," Jonah asked.

"Yeah, but I need to go to Target first." All of the guys chorused back okay and went to get their shoes on. Zach already had his shoes on so he stayed here with me.

"What kind of video are you filming," Zach asked. I have two options my evil one or my nice one.

"I don't know yet, but I have some stuff in mind." Zach looked at me scared of what my ideas are.

The boys came down the stairs and Jonah grabbed the keys to the car. We all started piling into the car. In the passenger seat was Daniel with Jonah driving, then it's Jack and Corbyn in the middle row and finally Zach and I in the back.

"So Emily tell us something about yourself." Jack said while turning to face me.

"Let's see, I have a younger brother who's 8 along with a younger brother and sister who are both 15. My mom is in the military and my dad owns a business. I use to live in Miami, but decided to move here for my YouTube career. And I never drive I either Uber or skate everywhere." I said trying to name some of the basics.

"Why don't you drive aren't you 17?" Jonah asked while looking at me in the mirror.

"I'm just really bad at driving and I don't know how I got my license. My teacher was probably crazy or just felt really bad." I said earning laughs from everyone. I started laughing along with them remembering how crazy my teacher was.

"We're here," Daniel screamed to all of us. Everyone started piling out of the car Zach and I being the last two to exit.

I grabbed a cart and immediately went to the food isle grabbing two different brands of products as an idea for the video. Corbyn went to the gaming section with Daniel and then Jonah and Jack went to the movie isle grabbing some movies for us to watch tonight. Zach and I were walking down the isles. Well, I was in the cart and Zach was pushing me around trying not to crash me into anything.

"Alright Zach now we have to go to the makeup isles," I said and Zach started pushing me that way.

"What do you have planned with makeup" he asked while looking at me suspiciously.

"Just some fun times now come on Zach push." He started running down to the makeup earning a lot of mean stares and comments from people.

I started grabbing kids makeup kits that had fun eye shadow colors along with some face masks and makeup remover. i then grabbed some mascara, foundation, and eyeliner for an extra touch.

"Let's go find the guys," Zach said pushing me towards the video game section. More customers gave us dirty looks while I was laughing my head off.

We then saw Corbyn and Daniel holding what seems to be about eight games. They dropped them on top of me and we went to find Jonah and Jack. We saw them holding the bands album and about ten movies. They also dropped their stuff onto me.

"Wow guys feeling the love," I said while looking at all of the guys. "Alright Zach now to the toy section we go.

"Why are you buying toys may I ask." Zach said pushing me towards all of the kids stuff.

"Cause we are doing a Target haul and I want to blow stuff up." After I said that Zach stopped and looked at me like I was crazy then he proceeded to push me to the toys.

I grabbed a big Lego box set, a couple of Barbie dolls, a Hatchimal, and a new Ouija board. the guys gave me creepy looks when I grabbed the Ouija board, but then started walking over to the checkout line. The Target employee looked at all of us like we were crazy which is true because of everything that we got. I paid for everything even though the guys kept telling me not to. We all grabbed two bags each and went back to the car.

"Ok so Corbyn will you teach me how to play some of the video games" I asked because I only know how to play some of the games.

"Yeah sure, but Zach is better at teaching the games than me just so you know" Corbyn said and I looked over to Zach who was nodding his head.

The seating arrangements were the same and on the way back to the house we were listening to the guys album. I was watching LA fly by as we were driving, but I could feel someone watching me. I turned my head to see that Zach was staring at me, but he quickly darted his eyes away. When we got to their house we brought everything in and started planning everything out. I decided that everything would be a seperate video that way I don't have to worry about not having content.

I layed out all of the food on the floor which we all sat around. The guys were grabbing blankets and pillows along with cups for the drinks that I got. The seating arrangement from left to right was Daniel, Corbyn, Zach, Me, Jonah, and then Jack. I introduced all of the guys and said what I would be doing in this video. We started filming and started of with different types of popcorn. We proceeded to do more strange foods and drinks and by the end we decided to order Chipotle.

We used Postmates to get the food and started started making a fort which ended up crashing down so we just put pillows and blankets everywhere. When the food came Jonah raced to the door and came back with the food about to fall out of his hands. We got the food situated and the guys decided to play Fifa. Zach started teaching me how to play. Zach grabbed my hands and put them onto different parts of the controller telling me what each of them do. His hands were sending flames throughout me and I didn't listen to a word he said. I told him to play for me and laid down. He laid down next to me and started playing with the guys. The teams are Jack, Daniel and Corbyn and the other team is Jonah and Zach.

The guys played and Jonah and Zach won. All of the guys started yelling at each other while I just sat there and watched.

Tonight is going to be a night to remember.