Chapter 29

**Emily's Pov**

Tomorrow we're leaving for tour and I'm starting to panic. Zach's coming over soon to help me because I'm stressing out and he's bringing me Chipotle. Right now I have the basics packed and have everything in piles for where to pack.

Zach didn't knock and instead walked into my apartment and put the food on the counter. He came over and wrapped his arms around my back pulling me into his chest. I turned around and looked at him and we sat there staring at each other for a couple of minutes.

"Okay, I'm hungry now." I said while standing up and Zach groaning dramatically loud.

I walked over to the Chipotle and grabbed it and then sat on the couch. Zach came and sat next to me and I started getting my camera ready so that I could film a mukbang and talk about my future schedule.

I started my intro and explained what we would be doing then Zach and I started eating and talking about tour and random topics that came up. We both explained how we feel about tour and some details about tour.

Once we ended the video, Zach helped me start packing up my clothes and other necessities. I put on music and These Girls came on. I looked over at Zach and we both went into a fit of laughter and started dancing to it.

"You can't dance," Zach managed to get out while dying of laughter.

"I'm better than you," I said back at him he glared at me and then came closer to me.

"No you're not," Zach whispered pulling me into his chest.

He closed the gap between our lips and fireworks went off. I could hear the music end in the back ground, so I pulled away from him which didn't make him happy.

"I win," I said going back to packing.

Zach huffed and went back to packing up the rest of my Thrasher and Vans shirts that I put in a separate pile. He looked at me like I was crazy for how many shirts that I have of both of those. What can I say, they're really comfy.

"I'm done," Zach said then laying on my bed.

"Me too," I went and layed next to him and putting on Wonder Pets. Don't Judge.

"How old are you again," Zach said kissing my temple and pulling the blankets over us.

"Mentally a four year old, physically, a four year old." I lied there laughing at my own joke and Zach joined in.

After we settled down, we watched Wonder Pets. Well, I did and Zach seemed to be in another world.

"You okay," I asked him while nudging his side.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous for tour and for tomorrow," he replied while brushing his fingers through his hair.

"Don't be, you're going to do amazing," I honestly told him while kissing him lightly.

"Thank you, are you nervous," Zach asked me while looking at me.

"No, if I mess up, I'll start laughing at myself. I just want to have fun on tour," I told him while going back to watch Wonder Pets.

He kissed my head and watched Wonder Pets with me. After two episodes we decided to head to his house since we're all leaving together in the morning. We both got up and he helped me carry my three bags down the stairs with me.

We loaded them into the Uber and I ran back up the stairs to grab my penny board and close up my apartment for the next three months. I locked my door and made sure that all of my electronics were unplugged.

"Ready?" Zach asked while we climbed into the Uber.

"Yeah," I answered looking at him and watching the world fly by us.

After about ten minutes we arrived and all o the guys helped me with my small amount of bags. When we got in I saw all of the guys had their phones and laptops charging and I plugged my stuff in with theirs.

We all decided to go to bed since we had to get up early and I decided to sit down and film the outro to my video and explaining what my channel will be like on tour. My camera was about to die once I finished so I put it on the charger and then had a glass of water before heading upstairs.

I went to brush my teeth and found Daniel and Jack in there also brushing their teeth. It was cramped and Jonah decided to join us in brushing our teeth.

Zach walked by and then came back to see what was happening and he took a boomerang of all of us and laughed before joining us. He called Corbyn in so that we were all in there. To say it was cramped is an understatement, with me being the shortest I could barely breathe.

"Ok, goodnight" Daniel and Jack left.

I finished up and then grabbed a pair of Nike pros with Zach's shirt and went to change in the downstairs bathroom. Once I changed I went back up the stairs and saw Zach laying in his bed and I flopped down next to him and put my head on his chest while he put his arm around me.

"Goodnight Zach," I said and kissed him goodnight before trying to fall asleep.

"Emily, are you awake?" Zach asked after about five minutes, I decided not to respond since I'm very lazy person.

"I love you Em, goodnight." Zach said and pulled me closer.

Zach Herron loves me.