Chapter 23

**Emily's Pov**

It's been about a week that I've been here and now I have to return home. My family is happier now and they know that if they need me I can always fly back.

I've texted Zach a couple of times saying that I'm alright and that I'll be back soon. Jonah and the rest of the guys know that I'm okay. No one knows that I'm coming back home, I wanted it to be a surprise when I come back.

I haven't posted on any social media just because I didn't want to deal with anything and wanted to focus on my family. I've bought Jordan about 10 sets of Legos to build, my brother got a couple of games for his Xbox, my sister got a new pair of Beats since she broke her old ones. Lastly, I got my dad some framed pictures and got him a new laptop for work since he didn't want to buy a new one although he really needed one.

Currently I'm on my flight home and I plan on stopping at my apartment to drop everything off and the go over to the boy's house. I decided to sleep on the plane so that I could have more energy when i get to the boy's house.

I took a taxi to my apartment and put everything away and changed into a pair of grey sweatpants and a black hoodie with my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my penny board and my water bottle along with my bag that had my necessities and locked my apartment behind me and went down to the lobby to head to boy's house.

I started skating there and stopped to get some food for all of the guys. I decided to get us all Chipotle since I knew they would all eat it. When I got to the guys house I started having butterflies in my stomach and turned extremely nervous.

I finally got to the front door and just let myself in to see everyone but Zach on the couch. They all came up and hugged me and took the bag of food.

"Where were you? We were worried sick." Jonah said hugging me.

"I'll explain I just need to go get Zach." I said all of the guy's faces changed, but I brushed it off and went upstairs to Zach's room.

I opened the door and my heart completely shattered into a million pieces. There he was full on making out with another girl and he was on top of her. He turned to see who opened the door and when he locked eyes with me he tried coming after me, but I ran back downstairs.

Jonah pulled me into a hug and the rest of the guys were holding Zach back except for Jack who told the girl upstairs to leave. Zach was screaming at the guys to move and he finally got out of their grasp and he came running towards me.

"Emily, Emily, I'm sorry. I thought you left me." Zach said and tears were streaming down his face.

I wanted to pull him in for a bug and tell him it's okay, but I couldn't, he did this, and he needs to fix it. Jonah pulled me upstairs into his room and sat with me on his bed while I cuddled into his chest soaking his shirt.

After a couple of minutes I got up and Jonah decided to take me back to my apartment, I didn't want to bother him so I forced him to leave after his protests. When he left I went into the bathroom to take a bath.

When I looked in the mirror, I was terrified. I looked like an absolute mess, my hair was falling out of the bun, my eyes are bloodshot red, and my face is very blotchy. I looked away and started filling up the bath.

I looked through my closet and grabbed a pair of Nike pros and a hoodie to sleep in. Once the bath was ready, I got in and sat there, watching reruns of Friends. I watched about three episodes then got out, changed, and flopped into my bed wanting to sleep forever.

While I started drifting to sleep, all I could hear was the ringing of my phone.

----------------
A/N So I'm at a swim meet right now and I'm doing good but it's long course so I'm about to die but yeah.