Chapter 13

**Emily's Pov**

I woke up at 10 and hopped into the shower to get ready for today. I decided to take a quick shower since I wanted to have time to edit my video. I hopped out of the shower and changed into dark blue jeans, a pink shirt that says 'cool girl', and my black converse. I decided not to do my makeup since I wasn't going anywhere fancy.

By the time I was done getting ready I had about 45 minutes until I had to leave. I sat on my couch and started editing until my timer went off to call my Uber. I had almost the whole video done and called an Uber while I grabbed my purse.

My Uber got here in 5 minutes making me rush down the stairs trying not to trip like I usually do. I walked to the car and started getting comfortable right as we pulled up to the Grove. I got out and thanked my Uber driver and then started off towards the fountain. I could see Zach sitting there on his phone and when he saw me he got up and put it away.

"Hey Emily," Zach said while pulling me into a hug. I hugged back and said hi to him too.

We started walking around to different stores and stopping every now and then trying to decide where to go next. We started going over to the Nike store so that I could buy a new pair of shoes since I put a hole in my other ones. We started walking when Zach casually grabbed by hand and intertwined our fingers. Electricity shot through my body and I could see that Zach felt the same thing.

We kept walking like that and when we finally got there he opened the door for me only to feel how cold it is. Why do places make it so cold if you want to be cold go to Antarctica. Zach pulled me into his side trying to warm me up. We started walking towards the shoes and I was looking with Zach helping me.

"I don't get how you put a hole in your shoe" Zach said while looking over and laughing at me.

"What can I say, I'm very special." I said looking back at Zach and we spent what felt like an eternity looking into each others eyes until a worker came up and asked if I needed hep.

I found the pair of shoes that I wanted and then went over to where the spandex were since I sleep in those all of the time. Zach pulled me into his side again while I was looking and I decided on a pair o basic black spandex. We went over to the register and I payed after arguing with Zach.

"Do you want to go to the Cheesecake Factory?" Zach asked while intertwining our finger together.

"Yeah, I'm really hungry" I said while laughing and running towards the Cheesecake Factory while pulling Zach with me.

We got there and the lady sat us at a table and we both started looking at the menu.

"What are you getting," Zach asked.

"I don't know, do you want to split a cheese pizza?" I asked while looking up at him.

"Yeah that's what I was thinking." Zach said starting to laugh which I joined into. We were laughing for no reason at this point when our waiter came over.

"What can I get for you today?" She asked looking at Zach while trying to look hot for him.

"Zach looked at her with no emotion and said, "We'll have the cheese pizza and two waters."

"Okay I'll be right back." She said while trying once again to get Zach to notice her, but he still didn't care.

"Well that was awkward" Zach said starting to laugh again.

"I know she looked at you so funny and you were just like no thank you" I said starting to laugh even harder.

She came back with our waters and gave Zach her number with the water.

"What does she want me to do with this," Zach asked while looking at me.

"We could prank her later," I suggested while coming up with a plan.

"Remind me never to make you mad." Zach said.

We spent the next 15 minutes talking about random stuff and the band along with my career. Our food came out and Zach and I started eating it. Zach ate about three fourths of the pizza leving me with the rest.

"Sorry, I was really hungry." Zach said while looking up at me again. Damn his eyes.

"It's fine, now I need some coffee" I said making Zach laugh at my weird craving.

Zach grabbed the bill when it came not letting me pay after I was arguing with him. He just had to be a gentlemen. We got up and he laced our fingers together heading towards the coffee shop.

"Okay I know this is probably really rushed, but I have a question for you." Zach said looking like he was about to poop his pants.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Zach asked staring at me.

I pulled Zach into a hug mumbling a yes causing Zach to not be tense anymore while he squeezed me. We were hugging for about one minute til we let go and started walking into the coffee shop.

"I have to ask, when did you start liking me?" I asked while he started rubbing his imaginary beard.

"Probably for a month or two, when I first started to watch your videos I fell for your personality." Zach said locking his eyes with mine. I leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek causing his cheeks to turn even more red. I grabbed my drink and Zach started taking pictures.

"Do you want to come back to my place?" Zach asked while calling an Uber.

"Sure will the guys mind?" I asked not trying to be rude to the other guys.

"No they really want to see you too." Zach said waiting for the Uber to show up.