Chapter 16

**Emily's Pov**

Zach and I arrived at the house and got out of the Uber when Zach opened the door, all of the guys screamed at the top of their lungs "ZEMILY".Guess they heard what happened. Jonah pushed Zach and I to hug and we did while the guys started to go crazy.

"Let's play truth or dare," Jack said looking creepy.

"Okay." We all said and went into the living room starting to get comfy.

Zach and I are cuddled into each other while the rest of the guys get comfy and ready to play.

"Okay I'll go first, Zach, truth or dare," Jonah said while eyeing down Zach.

"Dare." He said confidently.

"I dare you to jump into the pool fully clothed." Jonah said we all got up and Zach took his phone out of his pocket along with his wallet and we all walked out to the pool.

"1...2...3!" Zach then jumped into the pool making a splash.

He then got out of the water and ran over to me while I was running away from him. He caught up to me and pulled me into a hug soaking me.

"Zach!" I screamed he let go and started laughing with the rest of the boys.

Once their laughter died down we went inside and I changed into my spandex along with Zach's Why Don't We hoodie. We all sat back down and started playing again.

"Emily, truth or dare?" Zach asked staring at me.

"Dare." I said Zach gave me his evil smirk while thinking.

"I dare you to call the girls number that she gave me." Zach said the rest of the guys looked confused so Zach started explaining the story then handed me the piece of paper. I dialed her number and on the third ring she answered

"Hello" She said trying to sound sexy, but instead sounded ridiculous.

"Hi is this PornHub Premium hotline?" I asked all of the guys started to silently laugh.

"No why would you even think that?" The girl asked.

"Oh I don't know maybe because earlier today you tried to hook up with my boyfriend." I said all of the guys started laughing harder. Daniel was starting to cry a bit.

"Oh, uhm, uhm, sorry, I have to go." She said and hung up.

The guys bursted out laughing and Daniel and Jonah started crying a bit. Zach pulled me into a hug while laughing and took the number and threw it away. We continued on with the game which involved a lot of prank calls and eating disgusting foods.

"Em you should stay the night," Jonah said with all of the guys agreeing with him.

"Are you sure I don't want to intrude," I asking them, they've already hung out with me a lot.

"Yes, please, please stay," Zach said giving me his puppy dog eyes.

"Fine," I said with Zach pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead.

We then ordered three pizzas and got comfy on the couches with me snuggling into Zach's chest. We decided to watch The Purge since all of the guys agreed and I didn't. The pizzas came before we started the movie so we got all settled and started watching. Every time there was a jump scare, Zach held on tighter to me and the pizza box that kept moving when I jumped.

Zach finished the pizza while I only had four slices which was enough for me. He put the pizza box on the ground and pulled me closer into him while he rested his head in the crook of my neck and I snuggled deeper into his chest. When the movie was finished everyone decided to go to bed and Zach carried me up to his room and laid me down on the bed.

He went and changed into a pair of shorts with no shirt on and climbed in next to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and started singing "Perfect" to me while I was falling asleep. He fell asleep while singing, and I was still wide awake. I laid there for a couple of minutes still not being able to fall asleep so I slowly slipped out of Zach's tight grip on my waist and went downstairs.

I just walked around for a bit then went into the kitchen to get a glass of water when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned to see Jonah coming down the stairs looking like he was going to trip from how tired he looked walking down the stairs. He walked into the kitchen and jumped seeing that I'm in the kitchen too.

"What are you still doing up?" Jonah asked me while heading to the fridge.

"I should be asking you the same thing," I responded taking a sip of my water.

"I'm hungry again," Jonah said grabbing out a piece of pizza, how much pizza does he eat.

"I couldn't sleep," I said sitting on the counter now finishing my glass of water.

"Well, try to go to bed soon or you'll be tired in the morning." Jonah said sounding like a father.

"Ok, night," I said starting to walk up the stairs back into Zach's room.

When I got in there Zach was still asleep so I quietly and slowly climbed into his bed and he once again put his arm around my waist pulling me closer into his chest. His grip on me was protective and comfortable. I started to slightly drift in and out of sleep.

I was starting to fall asleep when I bolte up and started breathing really fast. I don't know why, I can't even remember the dream I was having. Zach woke up too, which I felt bad for since he was peacefully sleeping.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Zach asked while rubbing circles on my back and looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, I don't know what happened, I can't remember my dream." I said looking at him reassuringly.

"Ok, let's go back to sleep." Zach said laying us down and him having an even stronger grip on my waist pulling me closer if that's even possible.

I soon fell into a deep slumber.