Chapter 19

**Emily's Pov**

It's been three days since Zach and I started dating and now we're going on our first official date. He told me to dress nice, but he didn't tell me where since it's a surprise. He said he's picking me up at 5:30 and currently it's four so I started getting ready.

I took a quick shower and the straightened and blow dried my hair. I put on a small amount of makeup and changed into my dress. I'm wearing a white dress with white heels and a white necklace that my sister gave me. I put everything I needed into my wallet and checked the time.

5:20

Shoot. I started rushing and grabbed my sunglasses for no reason and waited at the door for Zach. At exactly 5:30 there were three knocks on the door and I waited a little bit so that I didn't seem to eager. I opened the door to see a very handsome and attractive looking Zach who started looking me up and down.

"You look beautiful." Zach said giving me a kiss on my cheek and taking my hand.

"Thank you. You look very handsome tonight." I said while turning around to lock my door and trying to find a way to hide my blush.

We started walking towards the Uber that Zach had for us and he very kindly opened the door for me which I thanked him for and then he slid in next to me. We started driving towards the surprise place and during that time we were talking about anything which was nice since it wasn't awkward.

We pulled up to a fancy looking Italian restaurant and Zach, being the gentlemen he is, helped me out of the car and held my hand while walking into the restaurant. Zach talked to the waiter and we were directed to our table in a spot by the window with perfect lighting.

"Thank you for taking me here tonight." I said to Zach who looked up at me and gave me one of his smiles that makes you weak to your knees.

"Thank you for coming with me," Zach said giving plastering that smile on his face.

"What are you gonna get," Zach asked me while looking at the menu.

"I was thinking of getting buttered noodles and some breadssticks for an appetizer," I said, being the basic person I am, I like simple foods. Zach started laughing at my answer while looking at me.

"Very crazy order for you. I think I'm going to get the spaghetti and meatballs with fries." Zach said right before our waiter came.

Zach ordered our food and we started talking again about his family and my family. He's currently telling me about his little sister Reese, who I now really want to meet. Our food came out and Zach and I started eating the food which was amazing. We ordered chocolate cake for dessert since we were both still hungry and wanted dessert.

When the cake came into view Zach's eyes looked like they were going to burst out of his head. When they set the cake down we both started digging in and he ate the cake like there is no tomorrow.

Once we finished we both got up and Zach paid after my protests because of how expensive the food is. Zach kept telling me to stop worrying and paid and we left afterwards, hand in hand. We started walking down the beach and looked at the star lit skies sitting in a comfortable silence.

After about ten minutes we started walking again when Zach stopped and I stopped with him.

"What's wrong?" I asked Zach concerned about what's happening.

"Nothing. Just admiring the view in front of me." Zach said causing me to blush and hide my face in my hands.

"Don't hide your blush, I love it when you blush," Zach said pulling me in closer, removing my hands from my cheeks.

Zach pulled me in closer and we were nose to nose when our lips brushed each others and then perfectly molded into each others causing fireworks to explode inside of me. We kissed for what felt like eternity when we both pulled apart looking into each others eyes.

"We should probably get going," Zach said pulling out his phone to order an Uber to take us back to my place.

"Yeah, do you want to spend the night," I asked Zach.

"If you don't mind, but I have to get clothes to sleep in." Zach said putting his phone in his back pocket.

"No you don't, I still have your sweatpants and sweatshirt that you let me borrow."

"I forgot that you have those."

"They're comfy and warm so I'm keeping them," I replied laughing a little.

Our Uber arrived and we hopped in heading back to my apartment. We started talking again in the car and shorlty we arrived to my apartment. We reached my apartment door and when we got in I took off my heels and started limping towards my closet since my feet are very sore from those heels.

I grabbed Zach's sweatshirt and sweatpants and told him to go change while I find my clothes. I grabbed my 'moochit' shirt, nike pros, and some socks to change into. Zach walked out of the bathroom looking handsome as always and then he sat on the couch finding something to wath while I went to change. When I sat on the bed Zach got off. Weird.

"Zach, what are you doing?" I asked confused, he pulled out his phone and told me to smile which I did, still confused.

"I needed a picture for our date," he said while showing me the picture.

"I don't care how I look, I don't need to impress anyone," I said while Zach started laughing at me.

"Good to know I can post any embarrassing photos I have of you," He said and leaned in for a kiss.

We kissed for a couple of minutes before we decided to cuddle under the covers and get ready for bed.

"Goodnight, princess"

"Goodnight, prince"