The Storm. // Jimin imagine.

The thunder was booming, the lightning was striking. You checked your phone. 2:33am... you got up from your bed, and walked to the living room to sit down.
When you get there, you were greeted by your fellow band mate.. and crush, Jimin. "Oh.. hey Jimin.. Why are you here?" You asked, giving a puzzled look. "I could be asking you the same thing, but the thunder was really loud, so I lied here with my phone.." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh.. I'm actually.. afraid of thunder.." You said quietly. Jimin motioned you to sit close to him. "Y/N.. while you're here.. I need to tell you something.." He said. "I like you, Y/N.." Jimin confessed. You looked at him and kissed his lips. About 5 seconds later, you parted. "Me too." You said and rested your head on his shoulder.

Suddenly, the thunder banged so loud, it sounded like God was clapping for your band in concert.
You wrapped your arms around Jimin, and nuzzled your head in his shoulder. "Do you want to... cuddle with me?" He asked shyly. "Yeah.. I was having trouble sleeping, anyways." You said.
Jimin scooped you up bridal-style to his room, and gently set you on his bed. He pulled the covers over you, and joined you. "Comfy?" He asked. You nodded.
You felt so warm in Jimin's bed, but you got even warmer when Jimin wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer. You laid you head on his chest, and closed your eyes. Soon enough, you fell asleep..

JIMIN'S POV

Y/N then fell asleep on my chest, her soft breathing filling the room. "Good night, babygirl." I whispered and kissed her.