Jimin 💓

You were sleeping peacefully, until there was a knock on your door. You get up and sleepily walk over to the door. You take a look out the peephole. You saw........ your boyfriend Jimin? At two in the morning? You thought to yourself. What could he want at this hour? You unlock the door and pull it open. Your boyfriend was standing in the doorway in a big hoodie and sweats. His hair was unkept and he looked as cute as ever.

"Why the hell are you here at two in the morning?" You asked. Your morning voice was deeper than normally. "First off, I couldn't sleep," Jimin said. "And second, I love you, you know that?" You shook your head.

"You came all that way to the tenth floor to tell me that?" You asked. Your boyfriend lived on the third floor of the apartment complex. He simply nodded. "Yes, now let me come in." He said, pouting. You roll your eyes and let him inside.

You bring him inside your bedroom and close your door. "Babe, you look tired." Jimin said. You chuckle a bit. "Well, you woke me up at two in the morning.. what do you expect?" A pause. "Sorry...."

"It's okay. You're lucky I love you." You yawn. Jimin brings you in his arms.
"Let's sleep for now, okay?" Jimin says before you start to fall asleep.

Jimin's POV.

(y/n) fell asleep in my arms. When she did, I suddenly felt tired. I think it's because I can't sleep without her.. I'm not sure. I lay down and cover the both of us in a blanket. I turn the lamp off and I start to drift away...