Sleepyhead. - Yoongi 🌙

It was you and Yoongi's third year anniversary. You two didn't want to do anything too fancy. All you two wanted to do was spend quality time with each other, so you two spent the whole day together. You two first went on a nice fall walk together, then got ice-cream. After lunch, you two went to an amusement park.

It was now 7:48 PM, and you had just finished dinner. You thought of the last thing you and Yoongi should do, but nothing came in your head. "Yoongi, what should be the last thing we do today?" you asked your boyfriend.

"A movie?" he suggested.

"But you'll just fall asleep," you said. "you always fall asleep during movies. I want you and I to watch the movie." you complained. Yoongi pouted. "Please?" he begged. "I just wanna cuddle you. I won't fall asleep, okay?"

You sighed. "Okay, but if you fall asleep," you said. "you owe me some extra cuddle time."

"Deal," said Yoongi.

You took off your makeup and got the blankets. You entered the dimmed living room. Yoongi picked Coraline; he thought he'd pick it to get more into the Halloween sprit.

He drapes the blanket over him and took you in his arms. He gives you some of the blanket.

**time skip**

It's now been forty-five minutes of the movie and Yoongi has fallen asleep. You were now cuddling him. His head was in your chest, arms wrapped around your waist.

"Sleepyhead," you whispered.

Tbh, I just wanna quit making these. They're getting awfully repetitive.