Too Masculine... // Pt. 2.

It was about two months since my last failure of an audition...
I was sitting on my bed, scrolling through Instagram, when suddenly a notification popped up on my phone. It was Jimin. I tapped the notification, taking me to the iMessage app.

ChimChim: JESS! I GOT YOU AN AUDITION!

Me: OMG.. when?!

ChimChim: In two days!

Me: OMG Jimin, I LOVE YOU, SO MUCH!

ChimChim: I know, I know, I love you too, sis. 😂💛

Two days later...

It was finally the day.. I had written a short and FIRE rap to audition with, and honestly.. I feel nervous, yet confident.
"Jess, you're gonna light the room on fire! You'll do great!" Said Jimin, smiling widely. "Thanks! Love you, oppa!" I waved, and entered the audition room.
When I walked in, I saw judges... and the rap line... "Hello, Jessie. Jimin already told me everything about you, so whenever you're ready, go ahead, Ms. Park." Said one of the judges. "Um, one question.." I said. "Yes, Ms. Park?" Replied another judge. "Why is the rap line here?" I asked. "They wanted to witness your rapping." I nodded to show I understood.

Then, I started to rap my heart out... for the fourth time.
When I was done, the judges had surprised looks plastered on their faces. "Oh.. well.. Jessie.. y-you're in!" Said one, stunned. But then, one judge stood up. "But... Jimin also said you could sing.. and could you possibly dance a little for us?" He asked.

Okay.... I sing a bit, but I didn't think I was like my brother when it came to singing...

But, I sang a bit of 'Lie' by my brother.
When I was done, I saw my brother himself, was standing next to the stunned rap line, clapping. "Keep going, Jess.. you'll kill it." Jimin said.
I then danced the choreography to Blood Sweat and Tears by Bangtan.

By the time I was done, the rap line and Jimin were standing there, stunned. "Yeah.. she's definitely in.." said Yoongi, impressed. "Park Jessica... welcome to Bangtan!" Said RM, hugging me. "And welcome to the rap line!" Added J-hope. "Annnd...... the vocal line." Added my brother.
I came out of RM's arms. "Wait what?!" I yelled. "You're really good at rapping... but your singing voice.. you sound better than your own brother!" Said Jimin, smiling.

I can't believe my dream finally came true..