Hoodie -Suga

Fall is coming. The leaves are drying, the air is crisp, AND IM FREEZING TO DEATH. I share an apartment with my boyfriend Yoongi, and he doesn't mind being slightly cold. But I do. I woke up in bed, but I was alone.. WOW, did Yoongi actually wake up before me? I heard sizzling noises and the aroma of bacon was in the air. I get out of bed, and as soon as I did, the cold air hit me.

I walk to the kitchen, greeted by my cute boyfriend, cooking bacon and pancakes at the stove. "Morning babe," I said. Yoongi flinched a bit before turning to me. "Oh, morning," he turns off the stove and puts the bacon next to the pancakes on the two plates. "Hungry?" He handed me a plate. I nodded, and gladly took it. 

After eating breakfast, we both changed out of our pajamas. I was wearing my hoodie, but it was still really cold. When my boyfriend walked out of the bathroom, I noticed he was wearing a big hoodie. It looked much thicker, much softer.. why aren't girls' clothes made like that?? (I know hoodies are unisex, but..)

I walked up to him, making my best pouty face, because I was about to beg for his hoodie. "Baby," I said, wrapping my arms around him. "Can I have your hoodie? I'm freezing."

"Don't you have your own?" I nodded. "Yeah, but they're not as comfy and warm. Please?" I made my best puppy-dog face. I normally never do this, but I REALLY wanted his hoodie. He sighed. "Fine..." He takes off the hoodie and gives it to me. "Thank you!" I kiss his cheek. Victory goes to me!

I take off my hoodie and slip his on. It was 2x the size of me, but it was so warm. Yoongi suddenly comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. "I'm stealing your beanie, then.." he whispers to me. I turn around.

"Babeee! C'mon!"

I hate this. 💀