Too Masculine... // BTS imagine.

It was my dream..
I loved K-pop, and rapping..
I used to be a part-time actor, and loved it.. but I knew what I wanted.. I wanted to be a rapper.. solo or in a group.
But.... there was one thing getting in the way of my dream.. the fact that was 'too masculine'. I will admit, I dance like the boys in boy-bands, but the fact that my dancing is 'too masculine' to be in a K-pop girl group is a bit ridiculous.. I mean.. that's just one part that's keeping me from my dream....

It was my third audition.. The first two were about one or two months ago. I auditioned for both, TWICE and Black Pink..
Got rejected both times.. and both times two hurtful words were said, "Too masculine."

I walk into the audition room for Red Velvet. The judges smiled. "Hello... Jessie..? That is..?" I nodded. "Yes, I am Jessie." One of the judges asked, "How old are you again?"
"Twenty." I replied. They nodded. "Whenever you're ready.."

Then I started to rap my heart out....

About three minutes later, I ended my rap.... the judges were murmuring, making me anxious. It was like watching a bomb.... anything could happen.
One of the judges finally said something.. "I'm very sorry, Jessie.. but, I personally think rapping is too masculine for this group.." Another nodded in agreement. "Yes.. we prefer vocalists in Black Pink.."
I was hurt.
Rapping was something I did because I loved it. I rapped because it made me and others happy.. but now I know that my rapping was looked down upon..
"I understand... thank you." I bowed my head, and walked out the audition room.
Waiting outside was my brother, K-pop idol, Park Jimin. "How was it?" He asked, face full of hope. I sighed. "They rejected me again, oppa.." Jimin hugged my tightly. "Oh Jess, I'm so sorry...." He said. "But.... I have an idea." He said, letting me out of his arms. "What is it?" I asked him, almost completely out of hope. "Why don't you audition for Bangtan? You'd love it! Plus... the rap line wants a new member!" Jimin said, smiling. "You think so, Chim?" I asked. My brother nodded. "Of course sis! I'll talk to the management, okay Jess?"
I hugged my big brother. "Thank you!"