Homework Buddy - Namjoon imagine

"You guys are like two peas in a pod!" teased my mom, sipping her tea.
I chuckle. "Mom, we are just friends!" I said. "Really Y/N? You guys hang out way to much!" Mom states. "If you start dating at any point, I wouldn't mind! Just tell me-"

**DING DONG**

"That's him," I pointed to my mom, and gave her a 'mom glare'. "Behave yourself." she chuckles, and I walk over to the door.
"Hey Namjoon! Come in!" I invite my best friend Namjoon into the house, backpack slung over his shoulder.
"Good afternoon, Mrs. Y/L/N!" he greets my mom with a smile, his dimple showing. My mom waves back, winking at me.
"Good afternoon, Namjoon!" she said. "I'll be in the office.. you two behave." she winks once again, and walks into our office, closing the office door.

"Anyway... shall we start?" I asked, unzipping my backpack on the kitchen table. Namjoon nods, and does the same.

We spend at least an hour or thirty minutes on the homework. During that hour or thirty minutes, we made small talk, laughing, and talking about our classes. After we were finished, I look at him.

"Sooo.... what now?" I asked, putting my elbow on the table, resting my chin on my palm. Namjoon paused before saying anything.
"Well... since it's a Friday.. movie?" he asked smiling at the idea. I nodded.
"Okay.. theater or Netflix?" I asked him. He immediately responded with: "Theater."
"I also already had two tickets for today.." he laughed while taking them out of his pocket.
I giggled. "How long have you had those?"
"Since yesterday.. I planned to watch it with you today."

Wait a minute... like a date? I mean.. I kinda sorta like him, so I wouldn't mind.. but.. does he like me..?

"Oh.. well, lemme ask my mom." I said, getting up, and walking to the office.

I knock on the office door. "Come in!" my mom said. I popped my head through the doorway. "Hey, so.. can I go to the theater today?" my mom turned to me and smirked. "With Namjoon?" I nodded. "Yeah.. use protection." she added.

"Mom, seriously?!" I yelled, as she laughed.

I walk back to Namjoon, and he asked, "Yes or no?" I gave him a thumbs up. "She said yes." I said. "Oh yeah.. what movie are we watching?"

"Truth or Dare." Namjoon said. I didn't feel it, or see it, but I lit up. "Really? I've always wanted to see it!"
He chuckled. "I know, I know, you told me."

At the theater..

"Want popcorn?" Namjoon asked. "Nah, I'm good.. not a big fan." He then gasped dramatically. "How dare you!" We both cracked up laughing. "But seriously.. whatever you want.. on me."
My eyes went wide. "No, i-it's fine-" he stopped me mid-sentence. "It's okay.. I insist."

Namjoon ended up buying me a pack of Skittles and he betrayed me and got M&Ms..
"Seriously, Namjoon?" I glare at him. "Yup." he replies, entering the movie.

During the movie..

When the girl breaks the other girl's hand, I jump, and grab onto Namjoon.
"Sorry.." I whispered. He shrugged. "S'okay.." At this point, it was 3 or 4, but I was already tired. I rested my head on his shoulder, and closed my eyes. I soon start to drift off...

Namjoon's POV.

Y/N fell asleep on me..

I put an arm around her, trying to keep her as warm as possible. When the movie ended about ten or twenty minutes later, I shook her awake.
"Y/N, wake up." I said to her. She opens her eyes, and rubs the sleep out of them.
"Oh.. sorry, I fell asleep.." she apologized. "It's been a long day, I don't blame you." I said, helping her out of her seat.

And it was true. She had a quiz and a test, which she studied all night for, just so she'd pass.

Your POV.

When I got back to my house, it was about 5 or 6. Namjoon opened the passenger door, like a gentleman. I got out and hugged him.
"Thanks for taking me to the movie." I said. He shook his head. "It was nothing!" he said. Namjoon then paused..

"Y/N, before I go.. I need to tell you something." he said.

"What is it?" I replied. He took a deep breath. "Y/N.. I like you..." I was shocked.

"You.. what?" he rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah.. I.. I shouldn't have told you, I just-"

I cut him off with a kiss on the lips. He stood there frozen, but quickly caught on, and moved his lips with mine. I pulled away.
"It's fine.. the feeling's mutual.." I left it at that, and blew him a kiss as I went into my house. When I walked into my house, I was greeted with my mom staring at me.
"Honey, did you forget about that new camera?"

Camera? Oh god..

"Oh no! You saw that?! I totally forgot about the security cameras!" I smacked my forehead, as my mother cackled at me with patent enjoyment.

"No, it's fine, I just wanted to scare you." She said. "Oh yeah, dinner's ready.." she added.

I went to the dinner table, and greeted my dad, as my mom explained what happened on the front in the parking in front of our house.

After dinner..

**new text from: 💛 Namjoon 💛**

💛Namjoon💛: Be mine, Y/N? 💕

Me: Of course, Joonie :) ♥️

I love him so much...

A/N: any requests?