"Hey, I miss you."

I was driving to my hometown's cemetery. The place where my brother, hero, and best friend had been buried three months ago. I go there every now & then to talk to him. Catch him up on things, & sometimes complain about life. My brother Jin, died because of a 'fan'. They'd snuck into a concert with a gun, & shot him. Hoseok was the one to call & say:

"Your brother is gone.. im sorry.."

I was devastated about the death, and eventually went into a depression. Growing up, my brother was really the only friend I had. Nobody talked to me because I was a timid kid, and I wasn't interested in the same things as the other kids. So, I turned to my brother. Who by the way, is three years older than me.

I park my car near the entrance of the cemetery and walk in, flowers in hand. I almost always put flowers on or near Jin's gravestone. I kneel down & place the flowers near the gravestone. I trace my fingers down the engravings of the gravestone.

Rest In Peace

Kim Seokjin

12.4.92

I sigh. "Hey, I miss you." I waited for an answer, even though I knew that wouldn't be possible. "I hope you've been well, Jin," I said. "I certainly have.. I've finally finished college! Mom was really happy." A breeze flew by, making the leaves of a few trees fall gently on the ground of the cemetery.
"Mom misses you a lot. And she apologizes for not visiting much.. she's very busy.." As soon as I finished my sentence, every car driving by stops. The stoplights stop working, and people walking suddenly paused, mid-step. It was as if I were watching a video, and paused it right in the middle.

What the hell is happening?

"I love you, sis."

I hear from nowhere. Wait.. did I actually hear that? Then.. everything went back to normal. People kept walking, cars kept driving, and the stoplights continued to work. A single tear fell from my eye.

"I love you too..."

This was inspired by another story. Just thought you should know. But this one sucks :/