Thunderstorm - Taehyung 💛⚡️

It was late at night. I mean really late. The sky was as dark as squid ink. I was scrolling through Instagram, when a banging sound came from outside. I jumped. There was a flash of lightning followed after the bang. Normally I'm never scared of storms, but this one was crazy. It was pouring like no tomorrow, the lightning was flashing, the thunder was as loud as ever.

**RING RING**

Who could be calling at this time? I checked the called ID. It was my boyfriend Taehyung.

Damn, why so late? I answered the phone call. "(y/n)?" I heard on the other line. "Yes?" I said. "I'm really scared right now," he said, somewhat worrying me. "Are you okay?" I asked. "What happened?" I heard a sigh. "This is really embarrassing, but.." A short pause. "I'm scared of the storm and I can't sleep.."

"That's not embarrassing.. and is there anything I can do?

"Could you come over...?" I thought about it for a moment. It was really late at night, but I wanted to make him feel better..

"...okay." I finally said.

"Really?"

"Anything for you, baby." I said.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too," I said. "I'll be there soon, baby." I hung up and started getting dressed. I wore a pair of black leggings, a black T-shirt, and I put on an over-sized yellow sweatshirt. (Taehyung left it at my apartment a week ago.) I grab my backpack and stuff another pair of clothes in it, and a toothbrush. I grab my phone and keys, and put my hood up.

After a five minute car ride, I get to Taehyung's apartment. I'm slightly damp and a bit cold, but it was worth it. I knock on the door three times. After about ten seconds, Taehyung opens the door. He was in pajama pants and a white hoodie. He took me inside.
"I can't believe you actually came." He said. I shrugged. "I couldn't leave you alone," I said. "Besides, I'm a great girlfriend, aren't I?" I chuckled.

"You are though," Taehyung said. "You wanna.. go to my room?" I nodded. "Yeah, sure." We went to his room.

As soon as we both sat on the bed, there was a loud bang and a bright flash of lightning followed after the bang. My boyfriend clutched onto me, squeezing his eyes shut.

I take his arms off me. "Babe, it's okay...." I said in a soothing voice. I made him sit a little more on the right side of the bed and I sat on the left. "The storm will be over soon.." I took him in my arms and run my fingers through his hair.

"I really hope it does," Taehyung said. "You're the best for coming here." He added, making me smile. "Again, I'm a pretty awesome girlfriend, right?" Tae nodded. "But I'm better.." he muttered. I chuckle.

I planted a kiss on his cheek. "I love you," I said. There was no response. Then I realize Tae had fallen asleep in my arms. "Cutie..."

This is so cringeworthy, but....