Where It All Started 👶🏾

"push Jayden , push that baby out , He coming soon as you get it together" said Jayden's mom Patricia

"man why do it feel like im up here fuckin dying bruh , This lil nigga bett get his ass out !" Jayden thinking to herself.

At 12:11am Jan 12 , Jayden Carter King Jr. entered the world 6lbs 3 oz 23 inches long - Tall like his sperm donor . " damn baby you did it , gosh he's so cute ; lookin just like you Jay " Patricia spoke . The nurse placed baby Jayden Carter on his mama and continued to clean him off , Jayden was exhausted . Shes' been pushing for 3 hours and now it was all over . She just wanted to cuddle with her son and be left alone by the world , including her annoying ass mother who never shut up the whole time she was pushing .

"jay lemme hol my grandson I waited 9 months to hold him" Jayden's mother patrica said . "come on ma , He was just born I want to hold my son I waited 9 months to. " - Jayden argued

Patricia backed off and took out her phone and started snapping pic after pic of her babies cuddling , She was so happy to be a grandmother , All she wanted was to be able to live to watch her grandbabies grow up . She had 5 Grandbabies and 6 children of her own . Jayden was her daughter who was also the mother to Jayden Jr. but we all know that by now . Her son Lamont Vincent King had 1 daughter named Emma Janae King , she was 12 yearsold and bad as ever . Her other son Davi Jordan King had 2 kids , 1 boy Davi JR. who was 5 yearsold and a girl Davia Jordlyn King who was 6 yearsold and Her 2nd daughter Jayda who was Jayden's twin had a daughter named Jaydalyn Princess King who was 12 .
(2hours later)
"Okay , Jayden we are going to take you upstairs with your baby , Do you think that you can get up and get into this wheelchair ?" - said the nurse .... "YESSS FINALLY" Jayden said Exhaustedly . While heading upstairs Jayden just stared at her son the whole way , She was so excited and happy that he was finally here , She couldn't wait to put him in matching jays and shirts .

2 DAYS LATER

"Ight lil Jay in the carseat you go , We goin home now big man , Can't wait for you to see your auntie and uncles , They going to teach you about blackman business not no sports youngin. " said Jayden proudly

"AYE hol up now , whats wrong with sports basketball Jay " - Patricia said jokingly ... "nun ma , I mean I love sports , Espec basketball ! but I-I want more for my young Jay . - Jayden spoke seriously
At home , Lil jay - Jayden's son met everyone .
Man shits crazy I wish I didn't have to share my son with my family . I know they fam and all but I just want lil Jay to myself - Jayden thinking to herself .

"Hey Vin, I got to feed him , He's hungry again." said jayden

Man good thing I breastfeed or they would still be passing my baby around , He wasn't really hungry but I took him from my bro and went upstairs with my son , Man its crazy how much you can love someone . Everyone left us alone for the rest of the night .