Why God ?!?

They say never question the God but i dont understand why its my mama , She goes to church every single day , She is a god fearing , loving , caring and worshipping woman , I will never understand ....  

I told Juliana everything in the car , Once we pulled up to the hospital she told me she will always be here for me no matter what , I thanked her . 

After 20 min of sitting in the car I went into the hospital with them .  I went up to the desk , Patricia King please I say "Room 205" She says back poppin her gum hard as hell and rolling her eyes " Listen you little mufukka , Do not have an attitude with me Musukka , I will make you lose this damn Job as fast as a cheetah can run " I say than walk away with my family .  I get to my momma door and I take 3 deep breathes , Jayden Jr. fell asleep in the car and He is still asleep on my shoulder but i had to wake him up "Jay Jay you have to wake up big man" I say kissing his face all over , He opens his eyes and smiles at me , He has my mom's dimples and smile . 

We walk into the room and all my sisters and brothers , Nieces and nephews are there . It was time , Even though she said a month OR LESS. And it was less . I start to cry and Jayda comes by my side and hugs me , My mama is awake but she can't speak , Her body is so tired , she waves her hand at me to bring Jayden and Jailene by , I place them on my mama's bed and tell her that Jailene is my girlfriend's daughter and Juliana is my girlfriend . I never told my mom about her because i wanted to wait until my mama birthday . I go over and hug and kiss my mom , My mama finally spoke " I love you all so very much , Juliana please take care of my babies , PLease , My mama tells us to come give her kisses and hugs and we all do ! Even Jailene and Juliana , We have fun flashbacks and memories .  

All of a sudden the machine goes wild Beeping and signaling that my mama is passing ... The nurses run in the room in less than 5 seconds , We all back up before they even have to say anything , I grabbed the kids and Juliana took them to the play area down the hall on the left of the hospital . I cover my mouth with my hands and i see Jayda crying . I go over to her and rub her shoulder than I pull her in for a hug , The nurses are doing CPR but its been 10 minutes already . Vincent , His first name is Lamont noone really calls him that , anyways Vincent and the rest of my siblings get together and we talk " Maybe its time" Davi says " Im scared " Jayda says " Its definitely time " Davi , Vin and I agree , "Ok" Jayda says crying   " Nurse Bennet , You may call it " Vicent says while crying . " Are you sure sir ?" Bennet asks " Yes Nurse bennet , We all agreed , " Vincent confirmed .  After spending 3 hours with our mom , We decided to go home and rest . 

                                    THIS BOOK IS ALMOST OVER ....