Karma's a bitch Just make sure that bitch is beautiful

"Yo nigga you want to live to see another day?" Jayden asked star looking her dead in the eyes , Before I can even get star out of the door Jayden punched her in her face , Star pushed me out the way and Squared up with Jayden . Jayden just stood there laughing "Star don't " I said , I knew what Jayden was capable of , I knew she could really hurt Star , Even though she didn't punch her as hard as she could it was coming " She just punched me" Star said " Let it go , please bae come on" I said "BAE??, OHH IGHT JULIANA" Jayden said . Star walked towards me "Karma is a bitch" She said to Jayden "Just make sure that bitch is beautiful" Jayden laughed , Aint shit funny but I wasn't about to get into it because I didn't want to be fighting someone I couldn't beat and I know damn well Star cant beat her up . 

"Fuckin cunt" Star said "Babe chill" I responded , We hopped in the Zenvo and took off , Star was heated and I never saw her mad so I just left her alone because I didn't know if she would hit me or something . "Fuck, You so quiet for ?" Star asked me , slapping my thigh "Fuck you slap me for " I yelled at her "That was a love tap you weak pussy" She laughed ... I grabbed her dreads and pulled them hard , " oooo " She moaned " Bitch" I said laughing " You the bitch" She stuck her hand in my pants " Don't start nigga" I said She started to play with my pussy while using her other hand to drive , I started moaning , I threw my head back on the headrest , "OOO dadddddy" I moaned " Say fuck Jay" She said glancing at me " Whyyy baby" I moaned " Nigga do it" She said forcing 2 fingers into my pussy " Fuck jay" I screeched " Hmmhmm hmm " She said She continued fingering me than she sped up and I tried to push her hand away but I couldn't , It was so good , I was about to cum all over her , I started getting louder and louder ! " Red light" Star said , She took her hand off the steering wheel and pushed the window button , my window rolled down and there was a car next to us hearing me moan " Oh my goshhh" I rolled the window back up , Star started laughing hard as fuck , " Get off of me you jerk" I said pushing her hand away , She refused to move her hand " Come on move your hand" I said seriously    "forreal?" She asked playing with my clit "Ooooo fuckkk" I moaned . 

It felt so damn good , We started up driving again "OOOOOOOOO SHIIIT , DAMN BABY" I just came all over her hand . I aint mean to but you can't do that to me and expect me not to , She didn't even stop playing with me neither , She fingered me and played with my clit the whole way home , Soon as we pulled up in her driveway she pushed her seat back and pushed mine back , she stripped me of everything , Than stripped herself , She had on a 11.5 in strap " Ohh hell naw that's to bigg" I said pushing her away , " You'll be straight ," She said before pushing my thighs open , I was scared but I was so wet I didn't stop her .