The run in

(Jayden)  My sister Jayda   had came over after work with my niece Jaydalyn , "Heyy do yall want to go to that restaurant up on pine st. I asked them "please mommy , all the famous people go there " my niece begged with her hands folded " Ok but only if Jay is paying " my sister said looking at me  " well duhhh I wouldn't ask if I wasn't " I replied smiling

We all got into my BMW and headed off , Of course I , being obsessed with Ralph Lauren and Jordan brand I had to dress to impress , So I wore an All white Ralph Lauren top with the white polo sign , All white ralph lauren jeans , And I had Red and white trimmed Ralph lauren boxers on , A Gold rolex watch on the right wrist , A diamond wrist chain on the left and a Gold necklace with Julie and I's initals so it read J.K&J.Y       Her last name was Young .  I turned up the radio hot 93.7. 🎶 I went and copped the chopsticks
Put it in my bun just to pop shit
I'm always in the top shit
Box seats bitch, fuck the gossip
How many of them could've did it with finesse?
Now everybody like, "she really is the best"
You play checkers, couldn't beat me playin' chess
Now I'm about to turn around and beat my chest
Bitch it's King Kong, yes it's King Kong
Bitch it's King Kong, this is King Kong
Chinese ink on, Siamese links on
Call me 2 Chainz, name go ding dong
Bitch it's King Kong, yes I'm King Kong
Dis is King Kong? Yes, Miss King Kong
In my kingdom, with my Timbs on
(How many championships?) What? Six rings on🎶 As soon as we pulled up to the restaurant I saw the rapper Studking star's car , I pointed to it " Ey yo look whos here " i said excitedly " Ohhhh shiiit thats bae " My sister said " She's my favorite rapper" my niece smiling hard as hell , The only reason we know thats here is because of the car and its license plate , Her instagram and music videos always have this car in it !

We all walked into the restaurant fresh as fuck , My niece had on some Red true religion jeans , Red and black ralph lauren top and some black Jays . My sister had on A Ralph Lauren top that was all black , All white gucci jeans and Black heels with Gold hoop earrings that had her name in them . We walked until we found some comfy seats , This restaurant was like a all you can eat buffet , They had all types of foods , Alot of foods I didnt even know the names of . Good thing every food had a name above it or I might fuck around and have an allergic reaction . You can also order your food if you don't want to get up or if you have a hard time doing it yourself . I like that part of it . This place was huge and expensive but i had some money and wanted to treat my fam .

"I wonder were star is " My niece questioned , smiling ear to ear . " I really want to touch her dreads " My sister said .... " You got some serious obsession with dreads haha , I just want a picture and autograph , " I said laughing at my sister We ordered our drinks , Got up and got our food , The choices were so much i didnt know what i wanted so i took 2 plates and got things i never had . I mean why come to the restaurant to eat the same shit you eat at home ? feel me , We all headed back to the table and on the left of us was MY FUCKIN GIRLFRIEND WITH STAR , " oh my god , Jay you better calm down before you end up doing something you regret" My sister said to me concerned with what i was going to do !

(Juliana ) We were having such a good time , I was barely even thinking about Jay , Something about being with Star made me feel comfortable , She carressed my cheek and took pictures with me like i was the only thing on her mind . She even put them on the gram right infront me . Does this woman like me ? Like seriously ? She was just about to take another picture with me when i felt someone tap on my shoulder , Before I could turn around Star was in the person's face "How can i help you ?" star asked the person " Umm No offense to you Star , Im pretty sure you aint know , But thats my girlfriend you're with " Jay said " JAY!!!!!!!!" I whipped myself around recognizing the voice that was behind me !!!!!!!!!!!