Seriously BITCH 😤💔🤬

(Jayden) I'am So fuckin hurt right now , Like this bitch real life played me . She got a whole ass husband and a whole ass daughter , I'm hurt because I really love her . It Aint right because I stay real and honest with her and she cant even be that with me , When I calm down some I'm going to talk to her , I let her sleep on my couch because I aint want her daughter out in this weather , Plus I wanted to make sure Jules was safe also . I seriously love her !

(The next day) 7:30am ,

I wake up and rub my eyes , Look over to my son's crib " shit what the fuck , " I jump up and panick the door is open and he isn't in here . I hear Jailene giggling , so I go to the living room and my son and Jailene are playing "He woke up , so I took him out here , I hope that's fine with you " Juliana said sadly  "Yeah its coo , But we need to talk " I said in a rush

                                       (Juliana)

Seriously I just wanted to kiss her and tell her how sorry iam but she probably would deck me out of anger , I fucked up I get it , but Jayden means so much to me and I don't want to lose her . I love her with everything , Jayden pulls me aside into the kitchen " so whats the excuse for not tellin me ?" she whispers harshly   I don't know what to say , should I just tell her the truth ? Should I try to kiss her and shut her the fuck up errrhhh ! You know what " Baby he's abusive and I didn't want to hide it from you this long , well I didn't want to hide it at all but I didn't know we would make it this far . I'm so sorry please forgi" I said crying " Shhh Its ok its ok" Jayden said cutting me off " I forgive you but nomore secrets , I hate that shit ! " Jayden said putting her hand on my face , She leaned in for a kiss and pecked my cheek , she wiped my tears off and hugged me tightly , I felt so safe in her arms , I felt like no one can hurt me , NO ONE !