Silent Jay ...

I enter the room slowly , closing the door behind me , I find Jay sitting on the bed with her hands intertwined with eachother - She has on a black sports bra and black boxers . She looks really upset . I just stare at her for a few , she doesn't look at me , but I know she knows I'm there because she turns her back to me " Jay why won't you talk to me" I ask.  She says nothing " Jay say something " I say. She still is silent " Jay you only talk to the kids why not me ?" I ask  still nothing " I'm taking the kids and going to the park " I spoke louder  she still says nothing , she doesn't look at me , I go to turn to leave and she burst out crying , Jay is a silent crier but not this time , she's sobbing and crying hard as ever , I don't know what to do ! Should I leave , should I ?? Ughh I walk over to her and sit on the bed I look at her but she still won't look at me , her palms are over her face . I pull her into a hug , trying to comfort her but it didn't work she pulls away , she pushes me off of her and gets up . " Jay " I say  she glances at me with that " leave me the fuck alone" face . I get up " Ill be at Peterson park , hit me up if you need me " I than walk out .

     (Jayden)
I'm so upset . I'm so hurt , so out of it ! I hate everything and everyone well except for Jayden Jr and Jailene . I just want to leave but Jailene would miss us terribly . I couldn't do that to her . I wish Juliana would leave me alone , I want her to just leave for good . She can go live her own life , I don't want her but I do want her . It's so difficult I don't know what I want . Im hurt 😢
Do I want Juliana or do I want to live with just Jayden Jr and go find new love . I'm broken ...
im losing myself . I really am ...