Fly Shit Only

We walked up in  the mall , First place I went was the food court , I aint wanna take Lil Jay to the hospital because than I would have child services on my back accusing me of shit . Plus Lil jay aint complaining about it hurting so he straight . We went to the " All kinds" foodplace , I got him white rice , Plaintains and some broccoli with soy sauce , My son really wasn't big on meat , He was kind of Vegan/Vegetarian , I got broccoli , carrots , corn and lemon pepper tilapia fish .

After eating we went to Macys everything was 60% off , My son fell asleep in his stroller , I reclined it and continued to shop , I grabbed 3 Ralph lauren tops for Lil Jay , One was red with a big yellow Polo logo , the 2nd one was yellow with a small green polo logo , the 3rd was navy with a huge red polo logo covering most of the shirt . Than I copped Lil Jay some bottoms to match , All the shirts were short sleeve , My son wore 3T/4T slim He was tall , real tall ! I grabbed some jeans to match , Yellow jeans with a red polo logo , dark green shorts with a yellow polo logo , Red and navy plaid shorts with a navy polo logo .
After Macy's I went to the true religion store , I copped 1 red shirt that said "true religion" in navy on it, another that was yellow and red with the logo in yellow on it . Than I copped yellow jeans with the logo on it and Navy jeans with the logo on it . Those were for me ! My phone started vibrating in my pocket
Juliana: babe when are you going to be home ?
Me: When I get there
Juliana: why are you being so rude ?
Me: leave me alone , I'm spending time with my son
Juliana : fine asshole
Me: ✌🏾 😜