Jailene The Savage ...

(Star) I'm back bitches , I put on black Ralph Lauren tee with the red polo sign , All red Xijex boxers , all red Xijex shorts , Black and red jays with red laces , put my dreads into a ponytail , put 3 gold chains on , my Rolex on the left , a gold chain bracelet on the right , my diamond stud flat earrings and I waited for Juliana to knock on the door . This bitch better not be playing with my mind or Jayden Will get it first ! After about 20 minutes Juliana knocked on the door . " hey Juliana what's good " I laugh at how scared she is " Mommy I want mama" Jailene says to Juliana "Iam your mama" I say to her " no you not Jayden my mama" she sticks her tongue out " don't do that little girl" I stare at her face and she still does it than blows spit onto me , I look at Juliana " sweetie don't do that that's not nice" Juliana says to Jailene "mama doesn't like Star and not do I to " Jailene says crossing her arms and stomped her left leg down like that would scare me 😂😂. I grab her and Juliana by the hand pulling them into the house , I pick Jailene up under her armpits and stare dead in her eyes , she looks me in mine to " listen little girl I'm your mama now and you will respect me" I say to her " Put her down star" Juliana says " shut the fuck up bitch" I yelled at Juliana , I put Jailene down and grab Juliana by the shirt , I whisper in her ear " DO WHAT I SAY OR ELSE ILL KILL jayden!!" I know she understood and heard me correctly . I than walked into the kitchen and told Juliana and Jailene to follow . Once in the kitchen I look down at Jailene , " what would mama do if I beat your mommy" I ask her laughing , She gives me a death stare and it doesn't break than she says "you won't live" I laugh hysterically! "You're only 2 why do you speak like that?" I ask her still crackin up " Jayden is my enemy" I say looking at Juliana "and why is your daughter speaking like she's grown?" I ask Juliana , she just shrugs her shoulders and looks like she's about to cry ! Miss smartmouth 2 yearold stares at me again squinting her eyes "you're your only enemy" she finally speaks  I almost shit myself when that came out her mouth , "Jailene who told you that?" Juliana asks surprised by her daughter's actions "mama told me , mama teach me and Jay Jay a lot of knowwedge" she speaks .. I look at Juliana than down at Jailene than back at Juliana "what the fuck" I say between gritted teeth ...
(Jayden)
I go to pick up Jayden jr...
I go inside and Jailene isn't there ms nat said Juliana got her , but Juliana never called me so I decided I'd call her after 8 rings she answered
Me: you have Jailene right ?
Her: we have Jailene alrighty right we sure do
It was star 💫 That fine ass rapper but dumbass bitch
Me: where's Jules
Her: suckin my strap
Me: GIVE HER THE FUCKIN PHONE NOW
Her: Here bitch , it's Jayden
Me: WATCH YO MUFUKKIN MOUTH
Her: Jayden ?
Me: where's Jailene ...
the phone hangs up , what the fuck ! Ima kill this son of a fuckin bitch !

THE END ....
Follow for part 2 !!!!