This is it ...

(2 months later) ( Jayden ) Jayden Jr . Birthday was in 2 months . And it would be the new year also . I haven't talked not one word to Jules since my mother's passing . Not because Jules did it but I didn't want to speak to her . She was a cheater and I was still mad about her fuckin with star . Today I am done . Iam done with her . Iam done with this fake relationship we are in . I walk into the guest room that I told her to stay in and sit beside her as she is braiding Jayden Jr . Hair . " we need to talk " I say " ok this is my last braid" she smiles at me but I don't even move a muscle in my face . As soon as she finishes I ask Lil Jay to leave and I'll get back to him . " what's up , it's nice to hear your voi.. " before she can finish I cut her off " I'm done Jules " I say non caring towards how she feels " what do you mean ?" She asks   " I'm done with us , I want you to get your stuff , pack it up and leave " I say shooing my hand to the door " really Jay ? You're just upset st.. " I cut her off " I'm not going to keep speaking , pack your shit and leave" I say  " what about Jailene?" she asks " well we will do visitation time from time" I say dryly . Juliana gets up slowly and asks " where do I go" I look at her and respond "figure it out" than I walk out and come back and hand her 3 black garbage bags . I walk out again and pick Jailene up and sit on the couch " I love you so much" I tell her and kiss her cheek " I love you to mama" she says and kisses me back.  Jayden Jr climbs up on the couch and starts attacking my faces in kisses and than Jailene joins ! I start wrestling them both . I feel happy ...
    ————
Juliana POV)
I packed all my shit and only half of Jailene's . I had no idea what just happened or why this happened . I have nowhere to go except back with Star 💫 I don't want Jayden and I to be over but it's over . I walk into the living room with tears rolling down my face that I can't control . " I finished" I say loudly enough for Jay to hear over the kids " Ight tell me where and I'll bring you , I'll also get you A new Honda key" she says while kissing Jailene . " Mommy where we going" Jailene looks at me sadly " we have to leave baby" I say " no I no leave , I love mama" she says squeezing Her little arms around Jayden's neck . I scoop her up and she starts kicking her feet and throwing her hands around " calm down Jailene" I get a better grip of her and she yells out so loud I swear the neighbor thinks abuse is going on over here " I'm not going with you I'm staying with mama" she cries and kicks her legs violently . "Please Jailene , please calm down" I say while crying .  Jayden takes her from me and comforts her , she immediately calms down , This is why I love Jay she can calm us down so fast . " just leave her with me for now , if you don't mind" she raises her right brow . " ok I guess" I say crying .   Jayden brings me to a hotel and pays for 2 weeks . She leaves with our daughter and I'm there - alone hurt , mad , angry , impatient, upset , untrustworthy and hurt more than words can explain .

(1 week later )
I'm laying in bed and my phone plays lil Wayne - gummo remix
I answered ....
me: who's this ?
Star: Hey Bae
Me: umm hi I wasn't expecting your ..
Star: listen - I have your address , I know what hotel you are in , I know that Jailene and Jayden Jr are at school , I want you to get your ass up and move in with me WITH JAILENE OR ELSE JAY AND JAYDEN JR WILL BE DEAD BOOOOM JUST LIKE THAT ... she hangs up and I jump up , I put on my clothes , fuck explaining what I'm wearing just imagine it mufucka . I grab my Honda key that Jay renewed and haul ass to my red Honda . Fuckin bitch . I mumble under my breathe . Stupid fuckin hoe ass bitch , slut ass dog ass can't do shit but offer sex ass bitch . I was heated and I sounded like a teenager tryna cuss somebody out so I shut up .