Chapter 7: The truth?

(I don't own Pripara, art, or any music)

???:...- a character they don't know or see

(...)- their thoughts

*....*- actions

...:- a character on the phone that is in the other character's view

'...'- rephrasing what someone has said yesterday, days, weeks, months, or years ago

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

-Laala's view-

It's been a few days but I still can't get that thing out of my head.

Laala: (Why do I want to know what it is and why was it in the pond in the first place?)

No matter what I couldn't get it out of my head. I can't just look it up since I don't know what it is. School just finish so I'm just going to pripara. I made it to Prism Stone and scan my pri ticket. Soon as I walked out... I WASN'T IN PRIPARA!!!

Laala: Where am I!?!

???: *soft voice* Hello? Who's there?

Laala: Where are you and who are you?

???: Oh! How rude of me? This is very embarrassing. I haven't done that for years.

I heard something or someone coming closer. A cat with orange and black stripes with some light orange color on the belly. She looks like a tiger.

???: My name is Nova. I don't have a long name as other mascots do.

Laala: Nice to meet you, Nova! I'm Laala!

Nova: Nice to meet you! So why are you here, Laala?

Laala: I don't know? I scan my pri ticket to enter pripara but instead I came here. Where am I?

Nova: You're in the goddess of memories' kingdom.

Laala: Goddess of memories?

Nova: Yes. *turns around* Before the gods of pripara came as you know they are mostly girls but anyway. The goddess of memories was the first god or goddess ever existed. *started to head towards a temple and Laala followed* The goddess herself was a royal. She was called the princess of music.

Nova stopped and showed Laala a painting of the princess/goddess.

Nova: A tragic came to the kingdom. A dark force that dines on others memories. His name is Shyama. The goddess tried to stop him but couldn't. Then she found out how. She told me, 'One day there will be a new goddess of memories and she will stop Shyama once and for all.' She told me to wait for that person.

Laala: (She must have been alone for all this time...) What happened to the goddess?

Nova: She just disappeared. I have stayed here since then.

I wanted to help her but I don't know what to do. I notice my body started to disappear. Then I'm back in Prism Stone.

Laala: (Nova... I hope you are ok. I think the new goddess will come soon.) So that dragon was Shyama? If so then he will attack. I should go and tell the others about this.

I walked home and entered the living room. I got out my phone and called Mirei.

Laala: (Pick up the phone, Mirei! Pick up the phone!)

Mirei: What is it, Laala?

Laala: Pripara is in danger! I have to call the others, bye!

I hung up and called everyone else. I told them the same thing. I know they are busy and couldn't talk for long. Some of them didn't pick up their phone so I just texted them about it. I know what their reaction would be.

Laala: (One mystery is solved but there is another one... How am I going to stop Shyama?)

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

How will Laala stop Shyama? What is Mirei going to do now?

I hope you like this chapter, Bye!!!

================================================