Chapter 21

(I don't own Pripara, art, or music)

Laala: (What's the catch La?)

La scratches his head. She knew what he means 'the catch.' She sighed and continue to look in his eyes hoping it wasn't true but it was.

Laala: So that's the catch. *sighs again* Are you sure this is the only way?

La closed his eyes as he nods his head yes. Laala looked at the ground.

Laala: Alright but you do know what will happen if it happens right.

La: Sadly yes.

Laala: (raise her head) I was hoping that wouldn't happen.

Mirei: *mad* Hello! We're still here!

They looked at the group. All of them have a confused look except for Shougo who's sad.

Shion: *clears her throat* So are you going to introduce your friend, Laala?

Laala: I think he should introduce himself.

Laala gave La a death stare as a shiver down his spine. He chuckled trying to figure out what to say.

La: My name is La and I'm Laala's little brother.

La bowed and stood up straight breathing out. Everyone was quiet not knowing what to say.

Everyone else: Ehhh!!!!

Laala sighed knowing this was going to happen. They were looking at her for an explanation of what is going on.

Laala: Yes he is my brother. Before you start talking... Let me explain. The reason why I didn't tell you was that it was forbidden to tell anyone about him.

Shougo: *confuse* Forbidden? Why is it forbidden?

Laala: That's... *sighs* hard to talk about.

La: Unfortunately it's not time for you all to know about our family secrets.

Dorothy: Secrets? What secrets?

Laala: Like La said it's not the time and it doesn't matter right now. Even if we don't tell you. You will know soon. I don't know when but when the time is right.

Yui: What does that mean?

Laala: You will know when the time is right.

A sweatdrop comes down Yui's face as she didn't answer her question.

Laala: Anyway... So what else are we going to discuss?

Mirei: Well we need to find out where you sealed Shyama.

Everyone else nods. Laala thought hard but nothing came to mind.

Laala: I... don't know.

Everyone fell except for La who has sweat coming down his face.

Mirei: *sighs* Well I guess the meeting is over but there still left a lot of questions unanswered.

La: Can we get something to eat? I haven't eaten since last week.

Everyone but Laala was shocked.

Laala: I thought I've told you so many times to be prepared. *sighs* Come on! I'll cook you something.

La: Yes!!!

With that, the two went towards the cafeteria to eat. Well everyone else still wonders where La even came from.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

What will Laala do? Where is Shyama sealed?

===========================================