Chapter 20: The meeting or something else?

(I don't own Pripara, art, or any music)

-Next day-

Everyone met at the park. They were looking at Laala and Shougo. They wanted to know what happened last night.

Mirei: So how was your date?

Laala giggles making them having shivers down their spines.

Laala: Well, I regain my memories. Also, something must have happened to the other couple.

Laala looked at Asahi and Yui for them to explain, but they just had a huge blushing spree. A smirk came to her face as she continues to wait for them to tell what happened to them on the Ferris Wheel. But it seems either one will tell. Laala sighed wanting to know what happened to them but couldn't find out.

Laala: Come on Yui!!! Tell us what happened!!!

Yui: Yume!?!

Yui starts to freak out since Laala got at her. It didn't help that she finally got her memories back, but this surprise her even more.

Yui: *shutters* W-Why do y-you want to f-find out w-what happened be-between us? What happened to you two?

Shougo started to blush and Laala on the other hand just smiled.

Laala: Nothing much. Both me and Shougo confess to each other then kissed. Oh... We also watched the fireworks that were going at the time.

Everyone else: Eh!!!

Shougo was just standing by blushing like crazy- probably another blushing spree.

Koyoi: Told you that would work Shougo!!!

Shougo: *still blushing* Shut up!

Then Mirei saw someone. He has lavender purple hair like Laala's with teal eyes.

Mirei: (Wait a minute.... He looks exactly like Laala!!! Just a different gender.)

Shoin: What is it, Mirei?

Mirei points to the boy that is now behind Laala. Everyone but Laala looked at where Mirei is pointing at. Once they saw him. They were shocked and couldn't speak at all.

Laala: What is it?

Then the boy puts his hands in front of her eyes. Shougo jumped up in Jealousy mode.

???: Guess who?

Laala instantly got mad.

Laala: La!!! What are you doing here!?!

La: *takes his hands off her face* What can't I go and visit my favorite girl?

Laala: *turns around* You didn't answer my question!!! You should be with great-great-grandfather so why are you here?

La: Ah! I forgot about that. I think I may have found a way for you know what.

Laala pricked up and studied him to see if was telling the truth.

La: Really, I did!

The whole time this was going on. They were just staring with Shougo being sad. Laala sighed as she shook her head.

Laala: You sure you have found a way.

La: *nods* Yes. I'm sure, but there is a catch.

All eyes were on them wanting to know what is happening and who this La is.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

Sorry for not posting for a while. I've been busy, but thanks for those of you who read this fanfict. I hope you continue to read mine or anyone in the future.

================================