Chapter 15: Forget?

(I don't own Pripara, art, or any music)

(...)- character thoughts

*...*- character action

???:...- unknown character

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

After the cat went back into Laala. No one thought about what it said. Everyone was talking but Laala.

Laala: (La... Can you hear me?)

La: (Yes I can hear you. What is it?)

Laala: (Do you think it will happen soon before its too late?)

La: (Yes I do but I can't say for sure. You haven't told anyone about it.)

Laala: (Of course I can't. You know it's forbidden to talk about it. Anyway even if I did... I just don't want to talk or bring it up at all.)

La: (Yea you're right. If I was you I would do the same.)

Laala: *checks the time* (It's 8:30. I should go to bed)

La: (Right! Goodnight!)

Laala: (Goodnight!) Hey guys. It's 8:30 I'm going to bed.

Shion: Is it that late?

Sophie: I should get going then. I don't want onee-chan to worry about me.

Mirei: I'll walk Sophie home.

Everyone said goodbye and left. Shougo still sitting on the couch looking at Laala. He could see something was up and was going to ask. Unfortunately, Laala got up and headed upstairs before he went and ask her.

Shougo: (Something is happening to Laala. Is it the memories?)

-With Laala-

I have finished getting dressed and headed towards my bed. I just couldn't go to sleep. I feel nervous around Shougo. I don't know maybe its got to do something about my memories.

Laala: *Shook her head and whispers* I have to stop thinking about that... I need to go to sleep.

Within half an hour I managed to fall asleep.

-In her dreams-

There I was in front of a village. It was vast and no one is in sight. I looked around but found no one. None the less I continued to look until a lake came into view. I looked at my reflection. What I saw was something I never expected.

There I was my 3-year-old self. Back then my hair was long and was down with two small ponytails on the side of my head.

Laala: Where am I!?! What am I doing here!?!

???: Get out of here, Laala!

I turn towards the voice. I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought she died but what is happening and why? She was running towards me.

I saw her more but then I saw a sword behind her. Before I could even shout at her. It came down and she fell. I looked and saw a man. He had brown hair with piercing yellow eyes. He's sword is covered in blood... too much just from her.

I cover my mouth from yelling and screaming. Tears came down to my eyes as he started to walk towards me ignoring the woman he just stabbed. My legs are violently shaking... I can't move them.

???: *laughs* Now should I go and end you or let you go for now. Humm... That's a good question. I know I will let you go but know that I will look for you. Your family legacy will end there. This is your fault. If you just die earlier this wouldn't have happened. *laughs again*

Just as he finishes it he disappears. I fell on my knees crying.

-End of the dream-

I jolt up from my dream. No, it wasn't... a memory that I never want to remember. I touched my face and it seems that I was crying.

A knock to my door. I was trembling from my 'dream'. Before I speak I went and try to calm down.

Laala: Come in!

The door opened and Shougo came in. He walked towards my bed not before he closed the door.

Shougo: Are you alright? I hear screaming and ran here.

Laala: (I was screaming?) I'm fine. It's just a nightmare that is all.

He continued to look at me as if he is studying me. He had a worried look. I don't want him to worry so I try to convince him that I'm alright.

Shougo: I know something is going on. You don't have to hide it from me, Laala.

Laala: I'm fine its just a nightmare.

I looked at him for a few moments and then look at my lap. I felt his hand on mine.

Laala: (Should I tell him?)

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

What will Laala do?

I hope you like this chapter, Bye!!!

===========================================