Chapter 4: Dream, Nightmare or is it real?

(I don't own Pripara or any of the pictures.)

???:...- someone is talking that does not have a name or just someone the character hears but didn't see them

*...*- means the character is doing an action of some sort

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

-Narrator's view-

Its been a few days. Pripara has been getting a lot of people now. There are at least 20 maybe 25 people now but Laala can't get this bad feeling out. Something bad is going to happen. She doesn't know what it is but it will happen. Also, Shougo has been spending most of his time with her and help her if needed. He still believes she has forgotten him and wants to try and be friends.

Right now it is night but not a peaceful night for Laala.

-In her dream-

The sky is dark from an ominous cloud. It was still pretty light out. Well not too much. As Laala looked up at the sky there is a dark figure. A dragon-like shape. It roared and everyone in Pripara started to run. For some reason, she couldn't move.

As the people went towards the exit. They went through her. It seems that they can't see her at all. Next thing she knew she saw herself running with Yui who is holding her hand. Laala knew what she would do. She saw herself turned around and ran towards it letting go Yui's hand.

Yui noticed and try to get to her but couldn't. Laala just kept running towards it. Everything was blurry.

Laala: Wait!

She couldn't really see anything anymore. Next thing she knew someone yelled. Then everything turned black.

-The dream ends-

She woke with a startled and was breathing pretty hard.

Laala: What was that? (It seemed that thing didn't look happy. I need to find out what it is and why would this happens?) I can't tell the others about this. Not now...

Laala looked at my clock and it says 6:30. She decided to get up and took a shower. After the shower, she got dressed.

This is her dress:

As well she decided to go for a walk

As well she decided to go for a walk. Maybe that will clear her mind so she went out and took her phone encase. She started to head to the park. When she finally reached the park. She sat down at a bench.

Laala: What is going to happen to me, to everyone? *shakes head to get read of any negative thoughts) I must protect them. As a divine Idol no more than that! As someone who loves Pripara, who became a divine idol, who saved Pripara more than once, and who came to be a mother of a goddess. I have to protect them even if it means I have to sacrifice my life to save them... then so be it.

She took out her phone and put some music on. She started to sing.

The music ends. She looked at the time. It was about 7:20.

Laala: Well I don't have school today. Let's see my schedule.

She looked at her schedule.

1:00- Photoshoot

2:00- Sing

2:30- Autographs

3:00- Break

3:30- Shake hands

4:00- Give a tour

4:30- Sing

Laala: Well I don't have anything to do in the mornings. What should I go and do?

Laala closed her eyes and to think about what should she do in the meantime.

???: Hey Laala!

She turns around and saw...

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

Who just called Laala? Is it Mirei or Sophie... maybe someone else?

I hope you like this chapter, Bye!!!

============================================================