Chapter 9: Shyama

(I don't own Pripara, art, or any music)

*...*- characters action

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

-Laala's view before the others came-

I don't know what the girls will do but right now I don't care. I need to find a way to stop this from happening. Unfortunately there is no one who knows then Nova but then yet she may not know either.

Laala: *sighs* What am I going to do? I need to find a way.

I was at the pond again. I don't care what that thing was right now. My focus is on what will happen to pripara.

Laala: *whispers* My dream... it wasn't just a dream. I think it was trying to tell me about the danger but why did that happen?

I thought about it but couldn't say why. I just guess but that can only take me far. I sighed once again.

Laala: What will happen?

I decided to go to the cafe maybe something cold will stop me from thinking about this. I ate some ice cream but I can't help but to think about it.

Laala: *sighs* I need to stop it... But how? *thinks more about it but couldn't think of how to stop it* Maybe if I tell Meganee or Meganii about it. They would know what to do.

I walked trying to find either of them. I found Meganii so I ran up to him.

Laala: Meganii!!!

Meganii: Is there something you need, Laala?

Laala: Meganii, I think something bad is going to happen to pripara.

Meganii: What do you mean? *looks around* Let's talk about this somewhere else, Laala.

I think that would be a good idea so I nod. He took me to a room.

Meganii: Now what is going to happen?

Laala: Yesterday I scan my pri ticket. I went out and saw I wasn't in pripara. A mascot name Nova came. She told me about something that dines on memories. I looked at the picture and remember my dream I had about Pripara.

Meganii: What was the dream about?

Laala: In my dream the sky turned dark because of the clouds. I looked up and saw a dark dragon figure. Next thing I knew I saw everyone moving but I couldn't move. They were heading towards me. It seems I was invisible to them because they just went through me. Within the crowd I saw myself running with Yui. I looked back at the sky. My other self went and run towards it. Unfortunately I couldn't see everything. It got really blurry but I did hear someone screaming before I woke up.

Meganii: When will this happen?

Laala: I don't know.

Meganee ran towards Meganii. Something was wrong and I know it. I ran outside and saw the clouds and the dragon, Shyama.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

What will happen now?

I hope you like this chapter, Bye!!!

============================================