Chapter 8: Message

(I don't own Pripara, art, or any music)

*...*- the character's actions

...:- the character is talking

(...)- the character is thinking

(...)- I'm talking

...: Characters talking on the phone

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

(Before the story starts I need to say one thing. in this chapter I kinda got lazy. So at first as you can probably see it starts with Mirei. Well after is when I want to explain. In the chapter when only one character is mention. For example: -With Mirei-. If I put this down it would be in her view not the narrators but if it's more then one then it would be in Narrator. If you don't know what I'm saying right now. When you read you will understand what I mean.)

-Mirei's view when Laala call-

Mirei: What is it, Laala?

Laala: Pripara is in danger! I have to call the others, bye!

She hung up. I was left with a lot to think about.

Mirei: Pripara is in danger. What is the danger? Laala, how do you know about the danger ~pri? *shock her head* I have to go there. I should ask Meganee where Laala is ~pri!

I walked to find Meganee. I found her and started to talk to her.

Mirei: Meganee! Do you know where Laala is ~pri?

Meganee: Yes she is in Lunaris. There is a pripara that just opened there so Laala has been charged to make it popular.

Mirei: Thanks ~pri!

I walked away.

Mirei: (I should go and tell the others. We need to go there.)

I called them but they couldn't answer so I left a message about it. I decided to go to tomorrow. I went out of pripara and went home.

-Next day with Sophie-

I saw Laala's message and Mirei's. I sent a message to Mirei that I'm going there now.

-With Dorothy and Leona-

They saw the message from Mirei as well as Laala's.

Dorothy: (This doesn't sound good) We need to stop this.

Leona: Yea... Sophie and Mirei are going and they would need our help.

Dorothy nods and says tension max and of course Leona answered with relax. So they ran to pripara and meet up with Shoin.

-With Shoin before meeting Dorothy and Leona-

I ran to pripara after seeing Laala's message.

Shoin: (It was a good thing that Mirei sent where Laala is at. I hope Dorothy and Leona have seen this.)

I continued running and finally made it to pripara. When I went inside of Prism Stone and saw Dorothy and Leona coming towards me.

Leona: Did you see the message, Shoin?

Shoin: Yea I did.

Dorothy: So what are we going to do?

Shoin: The only thing. We have to go and help Laala and the others ~go!

Dorothy and Leona shook their heads yes. So they went inside of pripara and started to head towards Lunaris.

-With Non, Pepper, Chiri, Laala's Mama, and principal-

They are running to pripara to get to Lunaris.

Non: How careless can Onee-chan can be?

Mama: I don't think she is that careless about this. Something may be up.

Principle: Yes, Right Rina?

Rina answers her.

(Sorry I don't know what noise does Rina make even though I have to watch Pripara at least 2 or 3 times.)

They made it to Pripara and went to a boat that will take them to Lunaris.

-With Yui, Nino, and Michiru-

Yui: Why didn't Laala dream tell us this?

Michiru: I don't know but she probably doesn't want us to be hurt.

Nino: Yea!

Yui: *whispers* Laala...

They went on a boat. It took them to Lunaris very quickly. When they arrive they saw Dressing Pafe, Nonsugar, Mirei, Sophie, Jewlie, Janice, WITH, Laala's mother, Galala, Falala, and their principal's cousin. They started ran around looking for Laala.

As they were looking the everything started to get dark. Yui looked up and saw clouds that are dark with a figure there.

???: Meganii!

Yui: (What that voice? Is that Laala?)

The group ran and saw Meganii on a building.

Meganii: Every idol get out of pripara quickly! I repeat get out of pripara quickly.

Everyone in pripara was running except the group. Yui went to Laala and grab her hand as she starts to run. While the others go and help Meganii get everyone out.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

What will happen now? Did Laala found out how to stop Shyama?

I hope you like this chapter, Bye!!!

===========================================