Chapter 12: ???

(I don't own Pripara, art, or any music)

???:...- the character never meet or couldn't see them

*...*- the action of the characters

.(..)- I talking

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

(I know the beginning might be confusing. Since Laala has lost her memories she doesn't know Mirei, Sophie, or Shougo's name. Well anyone she has met in her life anyway.)

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

-Narrator view-

Mirei and Sophie decided to enroll in Laala's school. They also told the principal about Laala's missing memories. He went and put them in the same classes that Laala has so they will help her if needed. He did call the teachers and told them the same thing.

Today their first day.

Headmaster: Students today I have some announcements. We have two new students today. Come up and introduce yourself.

Two students came up. One has light brown hair in a ponytail with auburn eyes. The other one has magenta hair with purple eyes.

Mirei: Hello my name in Minami Mirei. 

Sophie: And my name is Hojo Sophie.

Mirei and Sophie: Hope we can be friends!!!

Mirei and Sophie got off the stage and everyone went to their class. It wasn't long until they found their class as well. They just follow Shougo and Laala. Though she lost her memories her body knows what to do.

Mr. Maita came up to them and they went inside. Mirei and Sophie introduce themselves.

Mr. Maita: Can you two tell us something about you?

Mirei: *nods* Me and Sophie are idols.

Class: EHHHHHH!!!!

Sophie: Yea ~pshu.

???: You two are not in teams, right?

Sophie: Well...

Mirei: We are in a team. Me, Sophie, and Laala.

Laala: *nods* Our team is called SoLaMi Smile.

Shougo: *whispers to Laala* Did you regain your memories?

Laala: *nods no*

Shougo: *still whispering* Then how do you know?

Laala shrugs her shoulders while Mirei, Sophie, and Mr. Maita were surprised about this. Soon it was lunch. Shougo told Mirei and Sophie how Laala knew. Laala, on the other hand, is focused on something else.

Laala: Kira kira crystal!!!

Laala got up and walked towards something. Everyone else was busy with something and didn't notice Laala was gone. It continued to be like that until it was almost time to go back to class. They packed their things and looked where Laala was.

Mirei: Where's Laala?

They started to search but couldn't find her. The bell rang. They started to panic since they couldn't go to class until they find Laala. Then all of a sudden she just appeared out of nowhere.

Sophie: Laala, where were you?

Laala: *tilts her head* Kira... Kira...

Mirei: *puts her finger on her chin* Now that I think about it. She just keeps saying kira kira crystal. For some reason, she wouldn't say anything more then that.

Shougo: Yea you're right. The only time was when she woke up and this morning.

Mirei: Maybe she only says kira kira crystal is because she lost her memories.

Sophie: I don't know but shouldn't we be in class now.

They forgot except for Laala since she doesn't know what is going on. They left to their class. Shougo said bye and head towards the other direction his class is in.

-After school in Pripara-

They entered and found the Dressing Pafe. They walked towards a cafe and Mirei explained what happened earlier.

Shoin: You must have a hard time trying to track her down.

Mirei: Yea it was hard. She wasn't there when we look. When did she leave anyway?

Laala: La...

Sophie: Laala?

Laala: Crystal...

Dorothy: What is she saying? Who is La?

Leona: Relax Dorothy!

Nova: How are you all doing?

Laala:...

Nova: *sees something is different* Did something happen?

Sophie told Nova what happened earlier. Then Laala's Pri phone rang. She opened it and saw Non on it though she doesn't remember her.

Non: Onee-chan! Give the phone to Mirei.

Laala gave Mirei the phone.

Mirei: *grabs Laala's phone* What is it, Non?

Non: I know how find Laala's memories... well father does anyway. Come back to Parajuku so he can explain it.

Non hang up the phone and everyone looked at each other.

Mirei: Well if this will regain Laala's memories then let's go!

Everyone went to Parajuku. Once there they went towards Non's house. They entered and Non took them to her father. He showed them something but they couldn't see it.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

How could they find Laala's memories? Is it connected to her powers?

I hope you like this chapter, Bye!!!

==========================================