Chapter 17: Plan?

(I don't own Pripara, art, or any music)

It's been three weeks. Laala found the rest of her memories that are in order within Parajuku. Things have been awkward between Laala and Shougo since that day. Now they are at Paparajuku trying to find every memory from there.

Laala was just walking around and found herself to know the area. Soon she came to a park and sat down on a bench.

Laala: (How come this is happening? Why can't I remember why I lost my memories?)

Laala continues to sit on that bench and looked at the lake in front of her. Though much of her want to forget what happened on that day...

Laala: *starts to cry* (I need to stop thinking about it! There is no need to since it passed.)

-With everyone else but Shougo-

Yui: Koyoi told me what baka Onii-chan did to Laala.

Sophie: Mirei told me to go and tell Koyoi.

Mirei sighed and looked to see if everyone but Shougo is here. Though Shougo is not here so is Laala so now they can make a plan. The plan is to get Shougo and Laala together.

Mirei: Alright! I call you all here to make a plan.

Leona: What's the plan?

Asahi: The plan is to get Laala and Shougo together.

Mirei: Right!

-With Shougo-

Shougo was well... He was in Danpara still trying to find out why he kissed Laala. Try as he might the only thing that came to mind was that he loved her. For some days he tried to control himself when he is with Laala and besides they aren't together.

Shougo: *sighs* (Why did I do that?)