Chapter 10: Lost Memories

(I don't own Pripara, art, or andy music)

(...)-Characters thoughts

???:...-A character that the person doesn't know or didn't see

*...*-Characters action

(...)- I'm talking

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

(Later on, I will put '...' on a character's name. The reason is I couldn't think up a name thou the name was not introduced.)

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

-Laala's view-

Laala: (No! Not now!) Meganii!

Meganii nods and head towards everyone.

Meganii: Every Idol get out of pripara quickly! I repeat get out of pripara quickly!

Everyone was running towards the exit. I felt a hand grabbing me and dragged with them. I looked and saw it was... Yui!

Laala: (This isn't good)

The mascots are going into a safe place. Meganii and the Meganees are helping everyone to get out of pripara as well as Dressing Pafe, WITH, My Dream, Nonsugar, Janice, Mama, the principal, Sophie, Mirei, Jululu, Galala, Falala, and... Nova! I couldn't let this happen.

I turn towards the him. I was going to run but then I saw him trying to grab two idols. Without thinking I ran towards them. They tried to run faster to get out but fell. They looked behind them and saw Shyama trying to grab them. They yelled.

I lost all of my sense. I heard Yui yelling my name but I didn't stop. I want to save them.

???: Do you want to save them?

Laala: Yes of course. I will protect them and pripara!

???: Than you know what to do.

Laala: Yes!

I was closer. I can't go around or I may not reach in time. So I jumped and something in my hands appear. I slash at him and he let out a roar of anger.

Laala: *turned her head towards the girls* Are you alright?

They nod yes.

Laala: Now I need you to go and get out of here quickly!

They nod once again and started to run.

-Narrator's view-

A spear was in Laala's hands. All most everyone is out except for those that stayed to help get everyone out.

Meganii: Everyone else get out!

Yui: What about Laala?

Mirei: I thought she was with you.

Yui: She was but *points at Laala*

Laala with the spear in her hands trying to protect them until everyone was out.

Shougo: We need to get out of here.

Sophie: We can't leave without Laala.

Shougo: I will get her. Everyone else get out.

Koyoi: Well you're not going alone. Me and Asahi will stay with you.