Chapter 19: The date part 2

(I don't own Pripara, art, or any music. Also this picture I found on Imágenes Shoulaa by Nozomi_Keijo. So thanks for her posting images of Shougo and Laala. I was having a hard time looking for a picture so this helped make it easier.)

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

It took a while but Yui found a dress for Laala to wear. Right now Yui is looking for a dress for her. In about 10 minutes she found one. She was just too excited because she gets to spend time with Asahi.

The two girls walked to the amusement park. As soon as they saw it and the boys too. They are just wearing some jeans and a shirt as well as a disguise so no one knows who they are.

Asahi took a look towards where Laala and Yui are at. He blushed hard when he saw Yui. He then nudges Shougo and points towards the girl. Right at sight, he started to blush too.

-Laala's dress-

-Yui's dress-

Yui laughed as Laala just blushed at their stare

Yui laughed as Laala just blushed at their stare. They walked towards them. Yui had a smirk and decided to do say something about this situation.

Yui: Like the view.

Asahi: *blushes harder* Wha?

Shougo: *blushes* You look nice, Laala.

Laala: *blushes* Thanks Shougo.

Yui: We should get going while there is still light out.

So they went in and started to look for rides. Yui and Asahi kept making Shougo and Laala go on rides together.

(Sorry, I didn't know what to put here but the next part I do. Most people probably did this but I don't know.)

It was close to dark and Yui heard there is going to be fireworks. So a plan took place in her head and decided to use that plan.

Yui: Laala! Let's go on the Ferris wheel.

Laala: Ok... Shougo, Asahi! Me and Yui are going on the Ferris wheel.

Asahi: Hey now! We are going too.

Yui smiled at what Asahi said. As soon as Asahi saw that smile of hers. He knew she was up to something and it brought shivers down his spine.

Yui: *Yells* Alright! In that case, Laala will go with Shougo and I will go with Asahi!

Right on cue both Laala and Asahi blushed at what she said. Shougo, on the other hand, expected she would do that and was already blushing before it happened. Yui came up to Shougo.

Yui: *whispers in his ear* This is your chance to tell Laala your feelings.

He blushed even more than he did before. He gave Yui a death stare but wonder how she knows about his feelings towards Laala and why does she want him to tell his feelings to Laala?

Yui: Let's get going then.

All four of them started to walk towards the Ferris wheel. Laala and Shougo went in first. As for Yui and Asahi, they just waited for the next carriage.

-With Laala and Shougo-

Laala looked out the window and saw all the rides and got excited right away. Shougo is just watched it all happen as a smile came to his face. He continued to watch Laala being as childish as always before she lost her memories.

Shougo: (How am I going to tell Laala about my feelings?)

Then a booming sound came from the other side where both Laala and Shougo are looking at. They turn towards the noise and saw fireworks being launched to the sky. Then the Ferris wheel stopped.

Shougo: (Now is any good time to tell her my feelings.) Laala.

She looked at Shougo once he said her name. He continues to look at her with the fireworks lighting up her body with different colors as they exploded. Shougo was blushing at what he was going to say but doesn't know how to say it just yet.

Laala: Yes Shougo?

Shougo looked down while he is trying to get his thoughts together. He looked at Laala.

Shougo: Laala... I have known you for years now since that day when you came to Paparajuku. I didn't think someone as small as you would be in the same grade as Yui but it didn't stop for what I'm about to say.

He stopped talking to breath and looked at Laala with hope and desire for he wants to be with her. He went closer to her and put his hands on hers that is in her lap. He made sure he looked into her eyes so she knows what he is feeling is true.

La: (This guy means business.)

Shougo: Laala... I-I... I lo-love... *shouts* I love you.

Laala looked at him in shock. She was trying to process all of it.

Laala: (He... loves me. I feel happy.)

Laala smiled and that Shougo was able to know for sure she feels the same way. Laala grabbed her head.

Shougo: Laala! What's wrong?

Laala: My head hurts. So many memories are coming back at once.

Shougo pats her head helping her.

Shougo: What's your answer, Laala?

Laala: This!

With that Laala gave Shougo a kiss. He blushed at her bravery for doing such a thing. She smiled and looked out of the window to see the night sky. Soon the ride finish. Yui and Asahi ran towards them.

Yui: So how did it go? Did you finally confuse her?

They looked at each other and smiled.

Laala: Yui are you alright? Your face is really red. Did something happen to you and Asahi?

They both turned bright red and shook their head no.

Shougo: Well it seems nothing happened to the couple. How boring?

Yui and Asahi: *Yelled* We aren't a couple!!!

Laala: Hai... Hai.

Yui: Anyway let's go home. It's getting late and we don't want to be late for tomorrow's meeting.

So with that, they left and when to bed almost immediately when they got back.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

What happens now?

I hope you like this chapter, Bye!!!

=============================================