Chapter 16: Wanting and Telling

(I don't own Pripara, art, or any music)

...: Characters talking

(...): Characters thinking

...: Characters talking on the phone

*...*- Characters actions

(...)- I'm talking

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

(Before this chapter starts. I know I haven't been posting that is because I'm kinda having a hard time with this story right now with ideas. I will try my best to post these chapters when I can. Thank you for reading this. Now on to the chapter!!!)

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

-Narrator's view-

Laala continued to look into her lap as Shougo continue to look at her. Shougo opened his mouth to talk but then shut it again.

Shougo: (I know you're in pain, Laala.)

Laala is still looking at her lap. Shougo lifts his hand and grabs Laala's face. He turns her face towards him.

Shougo: Laala, you're in pain. I can tell in your eyes.

As Shougo was talking he just kept getting closer to Laala. Just in a few seconds, there were only 3 centimeters between their face. They were so close to kissing.

Shougo: I may not know why you are in pain but I want to help you, Laala.

With that Shougo closed the gap... kissing Laala. Laala was surprised but soon closed her eyes from this sweet sensation she feels and starts to kiss back.

Laala: (Why do I feel happy? I felt as if I have always wanted this but I can't remember.)

In a few minutes of nonstop kissing. Shougo and Laala stopped to take a breath. They both opened their eyes and looked into each other eyes. Their faces are bright red. Soon Shougo realized what he did and blushed into a brighter red.

Shougo: *blushes* I-I have to get some s-sleep. See y-you in the m-morning.

Laala just nods as Shougo went out.

Laala: (Why didn't I stop it?)

Laala tried to go back to sleep. This time she dreamed about Shougo and La being in her dreams protecting her.

-Morning-

Laala woke up earlier than yesterday. So she decided to go and do her morning routines. Once done dressing she went to the kitchen and saw Shougo cooking. He just put the food down on the table after it was finish cooking.

Laala: Morning!

Shougo: *blushes* Morning...

Laala: *looks at the food* It looks really good.

Shougo: *blushes harder* I'm glad you like it. Now, how about we go and eat.

Laala nods and took her seat.

-After breakfast-

Laala: That was really good, Shougo.

Shougo:*blushs dark shade* Really! I'm glad you like it.

It was really quiet for a well. At 1:00 everyone else came. Mirei and Sophie notice something different about Laala. Well everyone was talking Mirei came to Laala and asked her to follow her. Laala followed with Sophie behind.

Mirei: Did something happened between you and Shougo?

Laala blushes red as she remembers what happened last night and nods but didn't say why. Mirei looked a Sophie as Sophie looked at her.

Sophie: Laala what happened?

Laala: *still blushing* Well it was night. I was having a nightmare and I was yelling but I don't' know until Shougo told me. He said he knew something is going on but didn't say any more for a little while. Then he grabs my cheek making me face him... *blushes harder* He got closer then soon his lips touched mine.

Mirei and Sophie were blushing from hearing that.

Mirei: So he just kissed you after your nightmare?

Laala just nods as her face is getting even brighter.

Mirei: Sophie you have Koyoi number, right?

Sophie: Yes I do. Why?

Mirei: Call him and tell him the news about Laala and Shougo.

Sophie called Koyoi and told him the news.

-Sophie view on the phone-

I called Koyoi and told him. Laala and Mirei went back to the others. Laala, of course, was trying to act as nothing happened and it was really believable. I never knew she was good at acting.

Koyoi: So Shougo finally did it?

Sophie: Yea it seems so but Laala is confused why she felt that way. That may be because of her memories.

Koyoi: Felt? What did she felt when it did happen?

Sophie: She felt happy but yet sad. I guess because of her memories. She also mentions something about remembering as if one of her memories is still there but they are lock or sealed in her mind.

Koyoi: That is a problem. How many more memories does she have left to find?

Sophie: Well there is Paparajuku, Lunais, and the other places we have gone.

Koyoi: I see... I'm going to tell Asahi. Hey, can you tell Shougo something for me?

Sophie: Sure what is it?

Koyoi: Tell him I said congrats for kissing Laala and that Asahi likes Yui.

Sophie: Will do! Bye.

Koyoi: Have a good day! *hangs up*

Sophie put her phone away and walked back to the others. She told Shougo what Koyoi said and he blushed really hard.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

Is there a memory that is still with Laala? If so how is she going unlock it?

I hope you like this chapter, Bye!!!

=============================================