11

Miley's POV

After the second night staying at Joe's my body has reset and gotten back into its pre-stress routine. I felt happier and healthier, I could feel all the good hormones pumping through my body.

Waking up was bliss; the sun shone through the mesh curtains and I could hear the distinct nature sounds coming from the backyard. Every day felt new and even though the room was smaller than Nick and I's back home I felt more free and less cooped up. It's like the opposite of claustrophobia. I'm thinking it's the natural light and the thin drapes and white walls that makes me feel less imprisoned, and the bed was smaller too, but I could reach out my fingers and felt endless. Even the warmth from Nick's body felt cooler.

I love it here, especially when I can pretend I wont have to go back.

"Wake up," I said softly, tracing Nick's bare back with my finger.

"Don't do this," He groaned into his pillow "Let me sleep,"

"But it's morning." I pouted.

"So?"

"So that means my tummy is flat, your dick is hard and it's the perfect time because orgasm will be at it's peak."

"Hmm," He scoffed before turning his head to the other side "And I thought I was the dirty minded one."

"Stating facts about genitals and orgasms aren't dirty, you're still the dirty one since you--"

He groaned, cutting me off "Please don't use such big words, full sentences and kink shaming me so early in the morning."

"My bad." I giggled biting my lip before throwing myself on top of his back and cuddling into him. He grunted before squirming and shaking his ass side to side in attempt to get me off.

"Please! Let me sleep." He plead.

"I looked at your schedule. You've got a couple hours before your permitted wake up hour so we've got some time to kill." I told him all seriously like a secretary.

"I'd like to use that time for a much needed rest." He told me, grumbling.

"Nick!" I protested and groaned before pushing him so he'd by lying on his back, I proceeded to kiss his cheeks and jaw while caressing his torso. This went on but I could feel Nick waking up finally, he tossed his arm and put it around me before turning over and pinning me to the bed.

"Fine, you win." He said, eyes slanting from deprived sleep but his smirk told me he wants this more.

"Oh no babe, this way we both win." I replied before pushing my lips out to kiss him.

---

I giggled as I watched Nick dress himself in front of the slim full length mirror, the white button-up shirt covered his bare muscular back.

"What?" He spat, already know I was going to tease him.

"Nothing, I just found it funny. Did you automatically get better in sex once you go back to this room where you had all your hookups?"

"Yeah definitely this is where my stud soul resides. The elements complete me." He said, throwing me grins from the mirror.

I giggled again "Let's never leave."

Nick finished buttoning his shirt and went over to the bed before leaning down to cup my face "Only if it were that easy," He muttered and kissed my lips softly "I know you're kidding, but I also know you love this place. Don't get attached, okay? I mean, Joe would love and wouldn't mind if we stay here forever, but we've got to face our house and everything that's going on sooner or later."