24

Nick's POV

The seats were full, both family and the biggest names in hollywood are present, on every side there's a camera, stage lights illuminating the church. It really felt like a movie set.

The wedding marched started playing, from across the altar she entered the room glistening like an angel. The guests swooned at the sight, my heart was beating faster as she made her way closer. My already aching cheeks expand, I didn't even mind the camera shooting right into my face.

Miley floated down the aisle like a deity. Her eyes fixed on me, and she had the softest, most angelic smile upon her face. I reached out my hand and felt her gloved fingers resting into my palm. She joined my side. I could hear Tish sobbing.

"Hello, beautiful." I said under my breath.

She smiled to herself. The ceremony continued, we exchanged the vows, we slipped the fake rings, we kissed, we did the wedding. We glided down the aisle together and got showered with flower petals, we were shoved into the back of a car, we heard cheers and all through it we couldn't escape the unblinking eyes of the camera.

I kissed her cheek "It's over. Let's drive right away to RSP."

"Not until the reception," She reminded, cuddling into me "Let's hope it's going to be a cakewalk."

We arrived at our luxurious reception; dozens of paparazzi were waiting outside the entrance. We drove to the back door and entered from there. "Looks like every photographer in LA out there," Miley inquired as we slipped into the building.

"They probably leaked the location," I sighed, over it.

The whole place were dressed up to their high ceilings. It was immaculate, everyone would envy it. For a split second I imagined what it would be like to really get married with a reception as spectacular as this one. I almost felt bad, whether if she's getting a June wedding or not I truly believe Miley's hoping more than just owning the special date.

Once the guests started arriving the party came to life. The creative directors had really gone all out with the visuals, I could imagine how amazing this would look on the screen. Whenever a famous person entered they'd try to capture the moment and record a cameo of them. I knew this would look like a royal wedding, and the more I picture it the less I feel like this wedding is ours.

A tune played, the host called for us to have our first dance. The dancefloor cleared for us, the band's vocalist started singing Faithfully by Journey and it felt like being in a movie--not in a good way--because the song didn't mean anything to us. We really have left everything for our mothers or the crew to take care of.

We swayed in the middle of the floor, and it's the only thing that felt in place. Me being with Miley.

"How you feeling?" I whispered into her ear.

"I'm okay. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing. It just feels so...random, you know? Nothing feels like us. It doesn't feel like our wedding."

"Because it's not," I twirled her around "We'll get our chance to dance to Snow Patrol or Elvis or any depressing music you choose for our dance." She smiled.

I pulled her back into me, returning the smile. "It's fine, right? This is fine."

"I don't mind at all,"

"I just..." I trailed off.

"What?"

"I get the feeling that...nevermind. It'll pass."

She nodded "Put your game face on. We're acting in this moment." She took a dip, and the guests cheered and 'ooh'ed.

The party continued. Demi delivered her toast and made some of us tear up, Miley danced with Billy, the bouquet was thrown, I noticed one by one our guests leaving. What was odd was it's the celebrities that left. I'm not psychic; but when I saw the director order around a bunch of his crew I knew something was going to happen, and he's gonna make it happen.