The Letter

Dear World,

My name is Myles Adrian Banks the second. I am, who you call, 'The Royal Butcher'. Yes, you read that right. I am the serial killer that has been terrorizing the west coast of the United States. If you are so lucky as to see this, it means that I have passed through the gates of Purgatory to rule as the supreme leader with my bride.

Many of you may be wondering why I did what I did, why I slaughtered all of those people like cows. The reason is simple. It's because I was bored and wanted to have some fun. Being a surgeon only gives you a little bit of adrenaline, I wanted more.

If I have been counting correctly, I have killed thirty-three people that you know of, and five more that you haven't found. I'll give you a hint though, they're all somewhere in the Great Lakes. Good Luck searching those lakes for the bodies.

My time on this earth may be up, but I will have inspired followers. I look forward to their own murders. Good luck my pupils. You can't keep this from the media. I've already sent a copy of this letter to several national newspapers. Thank you for playing along with my game Agent Wilson Valdez. It was fun getting to know you. I suggest spending time with your daughter before it's too late and you lose her forever. Oh, and I'm not sorry for any of this.

When it comes to Elouise, I took her to kill her, but kept her to turn her into me, and I guess you could say it worked. I don't regret abducting her, or getting her PREGNANT. That's right, Elouise's parents, you would've been grandparents to a serial killer's baby! Ha. Well, I've said all I need to. Don't go forgetting me (as if you could).

I'll See You Again Soon World.

Myles Adrian Banks II