Chapter Two

POV Jimin
I paced back and forth in my room, trying to calm myself. My father had sent word to me that he wanted me to meet him in his room to, “discuss my future.” I ran my hands through my hair, trying to ignore the pain in my chest.

After I lost him, the love of my life, I lost myself. At first I cried, a lot. But eventually I came to the conclusion that crying wasn't going to bring him back, no matter how much it hurt. I thought he was the one, the other part of me. However my father constantly assured me that he was nothing, and that I had to move on.

Part of me knew that what I was doing was childish, but I couldn't just move on. I even stopped drinking blood, which doesn't help my mental state. I know that I am starving, but I feel guilty indulging. I should have died, not him.

I didn't actually think my father would come see me in person, he hasn't visited me since I was a child. He walked into the darkened room, but we both saw each other perfectly. I was a mess, but of course he looked perfect. He always had to keep up appearances. “You can't do this any longer” He said in a stern voice. The guards left the room for us to speak privately, but I didn't respond.

I sat down on my bed, facing away from him. “You are not a child anymore, you should act like a prince. Jimin.”

I still didn't turn around, knowing the speech that was coming next. “I don't want to sound like a broken record when I say this” he said in a surprisingly soft voice.

“Then don't” I said coldly.

“Fine, I didn't think this would work anyways.” I heard him walk towards the door. I thought he was going to just walk out, but he stopped at the door. I turned around to look at him. He said something at the door before it opened. “You can let the guard know when you want to talk. But first, you must eat.”

Before I realized what he meant, he walked out of the room and was replaced by a human getting thrown into the room. He had rope binding him, and he was trying to move. I could hear his heart beat from here. His heart rate began to increase, making me slowly lose control. His scent was intoxicating, all I wanted to do was drink him dry. “Whoever's there, please” his small voice said.

I felt something inside me brake as I heard his pleas. I slowly walked towards him. 'It's fine, I'm not hungry. I'm fine, I don't need to eat.'

I walked closer, both his heart rate and blood flow was high. There was something still fighting me, telling me that I shouldn't attack him. I bent down and held my head, as a headacheformed. I could feel my fangs extend out.

“Please” He said again. “I don't know what you want…”

“Jimin” A voice at the door called. I looked over at the door and saw my friend Yoongi standing at the door. “Jimin, if you kill him the king will let you go. Don't make this harder than it has to be.” The moment he said that, most of my need to feed disappeared. My fangs disappeared and I felt more in control. “What are you doing?” He asked as I untied the human.  

“I have more self control then he gives me credit for.”

“Jimin” He said in a warning tone.

The human sat up slowly, visibly shaking. I walked up to the door, continuing to fight my urge to eat. “I'm fine Yoongi.”

He gave me a look before I closed the opening, isolating me with a human.