Chapter Twelve

Taehyung P.O.V

Where was Jungkook. I told him to hurry and he's still not back. I'm going to have to take this into my own hands if I want to find Jin. I walked over to the door and slowly opened it. I looked to see if there was anyone, luckily no one was in the halls. I crept my way out of the room and went left. As I walked through the halls, I heard someone yell.
"JIMIN, WHAT DID YOU DO?"
"Yoongi please calm down"
"CALM DOWN, HOW CAN I BE CALM. YOUR WITH THAT HUMAN"
"He has a name and its Jin"
Jin? They have Jin. Jungkook lied to me. How could he.

Without thinking I ran to the voices and shoved the man by the door away.
"Jin!"
"Tae? What are you doing here?"
I ran to Jins arms crying.
"I missed you"
"I missed you too"
"Jin whose this?" Asked a man sitting next to Jin.
"This is my baby brother Taehyung, Taehyung this is Jimin. My uhhh boyfriend" Jin introduced.
"Ehhhh, you have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me."
"Sorry"
"Taehyung!" I looked over to see Jungkook panting. It had seemed as if he was running around.
"You, you lied to me. You said you didn't know where my brother was." I blamed. Jungkook looked down ashamed.
"I'm sorry but I wasn't allowed to tell you. Please forgive me."
"I'll think about it." I answered.
I looked over at the man next to Jungkook. He had a deadly aura around him.

"Yoongi are you ok" asked Jungkook.
"No I'm not ok, the king will kill us all when he finds out."
"That I find out what?" Yoongi paled at the sound of the voice. I couldn't see behind him who it was, but by the way Yoongi acted we were in trouble.
"What is the meaning of this, why is the doctor dead on the floor. And why are there two humans in here" the voice shouts.

"My king-"
The king cut Yoongi off.
"Save it, I want these two humans dead now"
"No father, I will not let you kill my mate and his brother" Jimin declared.
"Mate!?"
"Yes my mate" Jimin gets up and stands in front of Jin and I.
"Haha, how ridiculous, Guards!" The king yelled.

Jungkooks P.O.V

I couldn't let them have Tae, I won't be able to live with myself if I don't do anything. Quickly I shoved the king out of the door frame and closed the door.
"Jungkook, are you crazy" Yoongi growled.
"What, we're all dead, anyways when the guards show up. Their probably going to kill us here and now."
"Come on we have to barricade the door quickly" Jimin said. Yoongi sighed and helped Jimin crab a shelf and pushed it against the door.

"Ok now what, where can we escape to?" Yoongi questioned.
"Ummm we have a cousin that we can go to, he lives in the next town over" Jin said.
"That's the best you got." Yoongi snapped.
"Hey it's better than nothing" Jimin voiced.
"Fine."
"Ok then it's settled let's go" Jimin said.
"Let us in" voiceses shouted behind the door. The sound of the door being constantly slammed, had my nerves on edge. Jimin ran over and opened the window.

"Jin you're with me, Taehyung with Jungkook." Jimin grabbed Jin and jumped out the window. I looked at Tae silently asking for permission. He nodded and I picked him up. I glanced over at Yoongi. He didn't look too happy to be going against the king, but we all knew that if he stayed he'd be killed. With that I jumped out of the building, with Yoongi right behind me.