Chapter Five

POV Jin

I was thrown into a dark room, a stranger with glowing red eyes stood over me. He watched me like I was food. He helped take the ropes off of me.

I held my arms across my chest as I moved as far away from him as I could. He smirked a little, noticing my fear towards him. “What’s your name?” he asked.

“J-jin” I replied.
“I didn’t mean to scare you Jin. My name is Jimin. I’m so sorry you were put in the middle of my families little feud” He said calmly.
I couldn’t tell if he was trying to comfort me or not, but I still didn't trust him.

“Why do you have to kill me?” I asked remembering what his friend had said. I looked down at my hands, unable to look him in his eyes.
I could feel his gaze on me, making my face heat up. “I am not going to kill you.” He said simply.

    “But he said you had to.”
“I am not going to kill you” he repeated, taking a step towards me.
All of a sudden, another wave of pain washed over me. It started from my head all the way down to my toes.

It felt like I was getting stabbed, repeatedly. I felt the cold floor touching my face as I slid to the ground. “Jin?” I heard his voice call out. I squeezed my eyes shut as the pain got worse and worse. I felt nauseous, but I didn’t have anything to throw up.

I felt pressure on my arm, sending more waves of pain through me.
I felt myself getting picked up and set down on something soft. My hands were gripping his arms tightly. A sweet fragrance reached my nose, and I could feel myself shaking. “I-I.”

I couldn’t complete the sentence, or say what I was trying to say. I opened my eyes to see the man standing before me with panicking eyes. I saw a red liquid flow down his arm from where my nails dug into his perfect skin.

My eyes were fixated on the liquid, like it was the only thing in the room. I couldn't get any words out of my mouth, but I felt like I needed the blood.

I needed to drink his blood to feel better. However right before I could reach out to him, the door behind him opened. A couple of people rushed into the room, and held me down.

I didn't have any strength to fight them as they put all of their weight on me. I heard him talking to someone else but I couldn't focus on the words that were exchanged.
A new wave of pain went over me and I pushed on the hands holding me down. I wanted to curl into a ball but they wouldn't let me, they pinned my arms to my sides.

I heard someone scream, not able to recognize my own voice. I felt a quick sharp pain in my arm before I started feeling weak.
I used all of my remaining energy trying to push the men off of me, but I couldn't do anything as my eyes closed.